Chapter 1

-Aleydi P.O.V-

Knock knock

"Wake up Aleydi" my dad voice comes threw the other side of the door. Ugh I don't want to wake up.

"I got a surprise for you"

Ok, that got my attention. I sit up from my bed and stretch out my arms.

"Come in" I yawn/talk to my dad.

My dad walks in with a plate full of food, smoking bacon, French toast and scramble eggs with a cup of chocolate milk, my favorite. And he was also carrying 3 shopping bags that are from Vans, Macy and Papaya, my favorite shopping places.

I smile and squeak because I'm happy on what my dad got me. My dad always know how to make me smile.

"Happy Birthday Aleydi!" he said with a smile on his face.

"Thanks Daddy!" I jump out of bed, ran and hug him. I tried my best not to knock down the plate of food on us when I hug him so I wouldn't have food all over my PJ and on his clothes.

"Anything for my little girl" he hug me back.

"Ummmm... Sir?"

Me and my dad both turn to the door. It was the patrol leader, Dan. He's in charge of keeping patrol of the broader for rogue and intruder.

I let go of my dad and grab the shopping bags and food from him and walked back I my bed.

"What do you want Dan?" He said with anger in his voice. He seem mad that Dan interrupted our moment.

"Sir, everything is ready for tonight's party and there is no sign of any rogue so everything will go great." He bow his head and gave infor.

Since its my birthday today, my dad thinks it would be a great idea to throw a party for me and invite the whole pack and some kids from school. But since I don't really have any friend in school, I made Sienna invite some people. How sad for me.

"Thanks for the update Dan. You may go now" my dad said and dismiss Dan.

"Yes Sir" he turn around and left.

My dad turns to me and see I already ate my breakfast and shake his head. I could eat a lot but never gain a pound.

"Well better go so you could get ready for school " my dad walks to the door and left, shutting the door behind him.

I looked in the shopping bags and was smiling in happiness. He bought me the outfit I wanted. Its an black tee shirt that has white roses and says " hater going to hate" on the front, then a white shorts that has swirls in the front, and a pair of purple and white vans that goes with this outfit. I love it! I hop out of bed and went to get ready.

Oh I forgot to introduce my self, my name is Aleydi Perez. I'm the daughter and only child to the Alpha of the Water pack. As you can tell, he likes to spoil me a lot since I'm the only child and family member he has left. I barely turn 16 today and I'm so excited. That's mean I finally get to shift tonight. I heard it will hurt a lot but I could take it. I'm one of those girl that never backs down and fight for what mine. I hope my mate will love me for that, if I ever met him. I hope I get to meet him today. Well, lets just see at tonight party.

I walk in my bathroom, strip down, then jump in the shower. Took 15 minutes to shower, washing my hair and washing my body with scented soap. When I finish, I walk in my room, grabbed an underwear and bra from the drawer,change into my new outfit, brush out my hair then walk out the pack house to my car. It's 7:52, 20 minute till the bell ring.

Maybe I should make a quick stop at starsbuck before going in school. Starsbuck is the only place where my dad haven't banned me yet. He doesn't like it when I go to places where I might be taken away.

And I drove off to school in my new car, a 2014 and went to school, where I don't belong and care to go.