Chapter 5

-Aleydi P.O.V-

"Lets get this party started!" I shouted to the crowed.

Their was a big cheer and screaming from the crowed. So much party people are here and getting their grove on. Then something hit me.

This sweet ocean and tropical smell. It smell super good and sweet, my mouth began to water.

"What is it Aleydi?" Sienna ask me.

"Nothing" I brush it off and went to the dance floor with Sienna.

-Aiden P.O.V-

I was just leaning on a wall while watching Anahi and Xavier dancing. Then this smell hit me.

Sweet vanilla and cream smell.

"Mate"

My mate is here. Where is she? My wolf started to talk to me. Go to her! I need her! We need our Mate! I stood up and scurry threw the crowd trying to find her. I look left to right, following that smell with my nose.

"Hey everybody, let sing to the birthday girl Aleydi! Come to the stage so we could sing to you Aleydi!"

This beautiful girl in a dark purple and blue dress that shows off her curves in the right places came up on the stage. The smell is getting powerful. I walk towards the edge of the stage and realize where that smell was coming from. The birthday girl is my mate. She is my other half.

-Aleydi P.O.V-

The DJ ask for me to get on stage so they could sing to me so I went up stage. All I really wanted to do was find where that tropical smell is coming from. I think that my mate is here. But I couldn't run around, searching that smell while I could be enjoying my party.

"Ok everyone! On the count of three! One.. two... Three!" the DJ talks in the microphone behind me.

Everyone scream and cheer out the Birthday song. I felt so happy and proud to have this much people come to my party and have the whole pack here. I smile and blush so much, I looked threw the crowed and saw Sienna with a bunch of people singing their heart out, holding each other hand and smiling.I keep looking around the crowd, seeing people smiling and singing, but I stop when I caught eye with this guy. He was tall, about 6 foot, and dress nicely with his black tee shirt and a tiny white bow tie. And even though its dark in here, I still could see his eyes color, it was silver.

Threw this loud and cheering crowed, I could hear him say "Mate". I felt shiver as that message went into my ear.

"Happy birthday Baby girl!" my dad said in the microphone next to the DJ. He walk towards me and give me a big hug in front of everyone. Everyone awwws and I felt like I was being overwhelm.

" Thanks daddy" I whisper. I hug him back quickly and push away.

I walk out stage and headed my way to the exit door. I just needed some air from this party. I felt like I was going to pass out from all this overwhelming excitement. I walked pass threw people, some making out or dancing or drinking, and once at the double door, someone grab me by the fore arm. I turn around to see Sienna looking worry.

"Hey is everything ok?" she ask me.

"Yeah just need some air right now." I shrug her hand off and walked out side.

Cool, fresh air hits me, making my breathing calm down and relaxing. I walked pass some cars, brushing my finger to each car window. I close my eyes, lean on a car roof and keep my breathing in control. I relax my body and let myself relax to the sound of the party behind me.

I open my eyes again and was surprised when I saw the same guy that I spotted in the party standing there, looking at me with his silver eyes. I stood up and started to walk further in the parking lot, but he follow behind me. I could smell the sweet ocean and tropical smelt before, knowing my mate was near again.

He is our mate. My wolf cried out to him. She wanted to be near him. We needed to be near him, he is our other half.

I stop walking away from him and waited till he catch up to me.

-Aiden P.O.V-

My mate walk of the stage and walk outside the double door. Be near her! Go follow our Mate! We can't let her get away! My wolf scream out or me to follow her.

I follow her outside and stop when I saw her laying on top of a car roof . She looked so beautiful under the moon light. Her skin shine under the moon light and her tiny body looked so beautiful with that beautiful dress. It was like seeing her model a picture. She open her eyes and had surprise and shook in her face. She turn away and walk the opposite way.

Don't let her get away! My wolf scream. I followed her ,following her every steps. Until she stop in her steps.I walk behind her and wrap my arm around her waist. I stood behind her, stuffing my face in her hair.

"Mine" I whisper in her ear.

"I'm your" she whisper back and lean her neck back.

I turn her around so I could see her face. She has such beautiful green eyes and full and pink kissable lips. I lean forward and stop an inch before touching her lips with my lips.

"I, Aiden Desanto, accept you, Aleydi as my mate. Do you accept me?" I said the accepting.

"I, Aleydi Perez, accept you, Aiden Desanto as my mate" she has the soothing and loving voice as she accept me.

I smile and kiss her with happiness.

-Aleydi P.O.V-

I can't believe it, I have a mate now. He kiss me and I felt shiver on my back. This feels so good. I never wanted to let him go.

"Aww!!" I backed away from the kiss and scream out loud to a huge pain in my stomach.

Something inside of me was breaking.My bones are tearing apart. It hurt like hell.

"What's wrong my mate?!" Aiden ask with worry in his voice. He hold onto my arm as I bend down in pain.

"I. Think. I'm. Shifting!" I couldn't breath. My lungs felt like it was being clug up and i couldn't get air. It hurts like a b***h.

I'm finally shifting. My first time shifting!