Chapter 18

-Aleydi P.O.V-

"How many months are you?" I ask Anahi.

We were in the her bathroom, she was bend over the toilet, having morning sickness from her pregnancy, Yes! Pregnancy! Anahi is Pregnant! I can't believe it!

"One month" she gag out.

"At Sienna' party?" I had shockness on my face.

"Yup" then she put her head back in the toilet and she puke more.

"Gross!" she and Xavier were drunk that night and they weren't thinking. That could have been me and Aiden if it wasn't me who pass out.

"How is Aiden going to handle this!" she keep throwing up and crying. She feared from her brother since he is the alpha and could kick her out or something worse.

"Shhhh..... I will handle this ok" I brush her hair back and patted her back.

"Is everything ok Anahi?" Xavier voice surprise us. He was waiting outside the bathroom door, aware that his mate is pregnant with his baby.

"She feeling a little better" I yell out.

After an hour of her throwing up and crying, I got her to clean herself up and ready for the last day of school.

"At least you don't have to deal with people looking at your belly" I tried to make a joke but fail.

"I am going to be in trouble" she mumble as she struggle to put her shirt on.

"I will deal with Aiden later but for now, maybe you should get a place for your up coming family" People may have stop complaining about Anahi yelling but people don't feel comfortable near her now since they could smell the baby in her already. She's suppose to be the good girl, the innocent girl that wont do stupid mistake.

I don't even know how Aiden haven't smell the baby yet. He has better sense than everyone else.

"We could get a house by the pack house." she mumble again.

"There we go, think about the future than right now. Think about your baby." I brush her hair while she laid down on the bed, depress.

"Anahi! Aleydi! Time to leave!" Xavier yell out.

"Lets go" I pull her up from her bed.

She feeling tired and sick but if she doesn't go to school again, Aiden may think something is up with her.

"Fine" she walk out the room with me and into the car.

"Come on babe, smile a little" Xavier tells her. She just shrug and look out the window.

'Do something Xavier, its not good for her to be sad. Its bad for the baby.' I mind-link Xavier.

'Fine' he replied back.

"Hey babe, want to hear some music?" he ask her.

She shrug again.

"Ok then" he turn on the car and he fiddle with the radio. He stop when Wiggle by Jason Drulo was playing.

"Hey, you know this song Anahi" he grab her shoulder but she push him away.

Hey, yo, Jason

Say somethin' to her

Holla at her

I got one question

How do you fit all that in them jeans?

You know what to do with that big fat butt

Wiggle, wiggle, wiggle