Chapter 23

-Aleydi P.O.V-

BANG!

"What the hell?"

"Where is she!? I know you have her here! Where is my mate Aleydi!?" I know that voice! Aiden!

"How the f**k you find this place!" Ryder voice scream back.

"Go!Go!Go!" I hear many foot step above me and I knew he was coming for me.

"Aiden!" I scream out "Aiden! Help! Down here!" I hope he could hear me.

I hear a bang from the door and see someone coming down, but it wasn't Aiden or Ryder.

"We have to move you somewhere else b***h!" Jessica unlock the cage door and uncuff me from the wall. I would have fought back but my legs are tired from standing up and my arms too. Jessica pull me up and pushes me out the cage. I tired running but I keep tripping and falling.

"Don't stop! Keep going!" she push me up stairs and threw the door. There was a long hallway and it split in two at the end.

"Go Right!" she order me.

I keep running and turn right at the corner. We keep running threw the hall till I saw a bright light in front of me. Jessica pushes pass me and stop when in front of a silver door. She struggle the keys in the key hole and she turn and push open.

"Aleydi!" I turn around to see Aiden running towards me.

"Aiden!" I smile to see him again. He finally came for me.

Then I felt a pair of strong arm wrap me around the waist and pulls me backwards toward the door.

"LET HER GO!" Aiden yells out. Before the door was slam close, I saw Aiden eyes turning black and his clothes ripped off when he shifted.

"Aiden!" I scream out.

"Shut up!" Brody cover my mouth with a cloth.

I hold my breath but realize it didn't have any chemical in it.

"Come on babe! Caleb waiting for us in the back!" Brody lift me up and run toward another door.

I tried kicking and scratching him to let me go but he didn't budge. Jessica push open another door and Brody pull me outside. I look around to see the same car that hold me last time and Caleb was in the driver seat.

"Start the car!" Brody command Caleb.

Brody pushes me in the back seat and he seat next to me and close the door. Jessica gets in the front seat and points a gun toward me. My eyes open with surprise and was filled with fear, i smell silver in it so one shoot of that and I could die.

"Don't scream and I won't shoot" she points it between my eye. I nod my head to agree.

"Good" she smile and turn back around.

"Go Caleb!" she scream at Caleb and he press on the gas.

Bang!

"What the hell was that?" Jessica scream out.

"Alpha Aiden!" Caleb scream out.

I smile and saw him in his wolf form on top of the car.

"Shoot him!" Brody yell out.

Nooooo!!! I can't let them kill him.

I lean forward and push Caleb in his seat, making him let go of the steering wheel and making the car swirl.

"Ahhh!!!" All four of us scream and the front of the car bang hard onto a tree.

"Ugh" I moan up and put my hand on my head. I look at my hand and see blood on it. I look around and see Jessica was shoot out of the car and threw the window, Caleb's head lean back but he wasn't bleeding much, and Brody neck was bleeding and I could tell he was died. I took out the rag from my mouth and struggle to get away from Brody.

Clang

I turn to see Aiden snap open the passenger door open and growl for me to get out. I struggle to get out but I manage to with the strength I have left.

I jump out and I was tackle down by Aiden, he jump on me and lick my face.

"I'm happy to see you too babe" I laugh and push him off of me.

He nudge his head for me to get on him and I did. I climb on top of him and hold on tight. He zoom into the wood with his Alpha speed and I felt the wind in my hair.

5 minute later we made it to the pack house and I was tackle down by Anahi and Sienna.

"OMG! ALEYDI! HOW MUCH WE WERE WORRY ABOUT YOU!" Sienna squeeze me tight in a hug and scream at my ear.

"WE MISS YOU GIRL!" Anahi scream too.

"I miss you too and please, I need air." I gasp for air.

They let go and I breath in some air. I look at Sienna and she look so tired from the bags from under her eyes. And Anahi's tummy seem to be bigger the last time I saw here. Werewolf are pregnant only for 4 months so her baby was growing faster than a human baby.

"I'm so happy to-" I stop when blackness and blurriness took over me and my body went numb.

"Aleydi!" is the last thing I heard before I pass out.
---------------------------

-Aiden P.O.V-

"I'm so happy to-" Aleydi slur her words and her body lean back.

"Aleydi!" I ran forward and catch her before her body fell to the ground. She pass out from exhausting and lack of water.

"Get the pack doctor! Now!" I scream out. I lift her up and runs toward the pack house. I drop her at my room and I waited till the doctor came.

Donna, the pack doctor, came fast and she exam Aleydi.

"Where is Aleydi!" Alpha Perez voice boom threw the house.

"I'll be back" I left out the room and went down stairs where Perez was pacing back and forth.

"Alpha" I call to him.

"Where is she?" he look at me. Didn't take long for him to find out his daughter is back.

" Aleydi is upstairs in my room, she fainted"

"Is she harmed?"

"She has some bruises in her face and legs but she will get better."

"Good" he sits down on the sofa and had his hand on my face.

"Alpha Desanto?" I look up and see Donna.

"What is it?"

"She's awake" i look back at Alpha Perez and ran upstairs. I pass Donna into the room and was relief to see her again. Aleydi was sitting up, holding onto her knee and she look straight forward.

"Angel?" I walk closer to her.

"Is my dad here?" she said, not looking at me.

"Yes angel but-" I sit next to her on the bed.

"I want to talk to him. Alone" she turn to me and I see she wanted to cry.

"Ok angel, what ever you want." I got up and went to get her father.