Chapter 29

-Aleydi P.O.V-

~eight months later~

"OMG! Where is my veil? where are my flower? and where is my shoe?" I pace back and forth from the room, looking for all the stuff for the wedding. The wedding start in 1 hour and I can't find my things.

"Joseph! Give your aunt her flower! And Joshua! Give her veil back now!" Anahi scream out to her children who were playing around the room and with my stuff. These boys could be trouble makers.

Joseph was the big trouble maker one, who always rebel against his parents. And look so much like his father Xavier. While Joshua was the calm but noisy one that always follow his twin brother ways. And he looks so much like Anahi. How much the resemble turn out to be.

"Ok mommy" Joshua walk toward me with my veil dragging on the floor and he gives it to me.

"Thank cookie" I call him that since he love cookie . And he is sweet like cookies.

"Come on Joseph!" Anahi scold at Joseph who was jumping on the bed and waving my flower around.

"Noo!!" he scream out and gave a pouting face.

"Come on Jose, your aunt really need it for her wedding" Anahi beg him.

"No! " he jump off the bed and run behind his brother.

"Come on Jose, give me the flower and I will reserve a big cake slice for you at the party tonight."i walk slowly toward him.

"Really?" his eyes got all big and excited for the trade.

"Yes" I nod my head.

"Ok" he walk towards me and give me my bouquet of white flowers.

"Thanks you Jose" I kiss him on the check and he blush and giggle.

"You really do know how to compromise with kids Aleydi" she grab her kids and fixes their suits.

"Yes I do, I'll be all ready when this one comes around" I look down and rub my belly bump. I am around 3 months now and I found out my baby will be a boy too. I am so happy.

"I can't believe our boys will be growing up together. That will be so much fun."

"Yes it will" I laugh.

"Mommy?" Joshua grab onto Anahi short maid dress and tug it to get her attention.

"Yes cookie?" She kneel down and look at him eye to eye.

"Where do baby come from?" He ask, tipping his head to the side. Anahi had a shock face and I burst up into laughter when Cookie said that.

"Omg, ummm.... why are you asking baby boy?"

"Because you and auntie were talking about babies and I want to know where babies come from" he smile and waited there for an answer.

"Ask your father, this is something he could answer" is all she said before going back to putting on make up and me getting myself ready.

"I want to be there when he explain this to these boys" I told Anahi.

"Me too" we both giggled.

---------------------------

"Do you Aiden Desanto take Aleydi Perez as your wife, to love and to hold for as long as you both shall live ?"

"I do"

"And do you Aleydi Perez take Aiden Desanto as your husband, to love and to hold for as long as you both shall live?"

I look around the crowd and saw the smiling faces of pack member and friends. I turn back to face Aiden who was waiting for me to say 'I Do'.

"I do"

He smile and let out a relief breath.

"You may now kiss the bride" the priest said.

Aiden pull me in and kiss me on the lips.

Everyone from the crowd claps for us and cheer. I smile and look up in his eye that had happiness and lust.

"I love you Aiden" I whisper into his ear.

"I love you too Aleydi" he kiss me again. This is the happiest moment of our lives.

Aiden grab my legs and carry me outside and into the car. I struggle to get in with my belly then hop in Aiden beside me.

"Ready to party Mrs. Desanto?" Aiden ask, rubbing my tummy.

"I am ready Mr. Desanto" I laugh about the way I said that, grabbing Aiden face and bring him into a kiss.

"I love you so much my beautiful wife" Aiden said, stroking my cheek.

"And I love you so very much too my handsome husband"