Chapter 2

-Aleydi P.O.V-

I made a quick stop at starsbuck and order my favorite drink, a vanilla bean fappicino, and made it to school just in time.

"Hey Aleydi" I heard my name called.

I was getting out my car with my drink in my hand when I heard Sienna calling me. Sienna is my best and only friend. Cause of my dad and his problem of sharing, no one else want to be friends with me.

I turn to see her running up to me with a short skirt and small tank top. She is so lucky, her parent let her have her freedom and she gets to do whatever she wants.

"Sup Sienna" I nod my head.

"Happy Birthday Girl!" she yells out loud and hug me super tight.

I'm really not a big fan of hugging people except my father. I push her off me and fixed my tee.

" I hate it when you do that " I told her a million times I hate hugging people.

"I'm sorry but I'm so excited for tonight party, I couldn't help it. I invited a lot of people from school to the party so its going to be fun" she says with a big smile and excitement.

"It just a party" I shrug it like its nothing.

"Not just any party, it's Thy Party. What if you find your mate there? You could live happily ever after with him." She giggle and scream a high pitch noise.

"Not if my father have to deal with it" I know what my father will do if he find out I found my mate, and I'm scared.

"Whatever, who cares about what your father says?" She blew a raspberry.

"I do, you know how much he over protective to me." I walked inside the school building, having Sienna behind me.

"Yes I know, but right now, let think about your love life"

"Whatever Sienna" We started walking to class and we keep talking about what could happen tonight.

What if I do meet my mate? Would my father approve of me being with him? Well, whatever happen, happen.