Chapter 4

-Aleydi P.O.V-

"OMG! You look totally cute in that dress Aleydi!" Sienna compliment me.

I was trying on my party dress and looked at myself in the mirror. The dress was perfect for me. It was dark purple and blue with with bling all over my chest area. And the dress press in to show my curve and it touch to the bottom of the floor.

"Yeah I know Sienna." I turn around and look at her smiling at me.

"This is going to be the best party ever!" She scream and threw her fist up.

"You better get ready, the party starts in 3 hours." I walk to my curler on my drawer and started curling my hair.

"Fine, be back in half an hour." then she ran out my room and into her's.

I rolled my eyes, nod my head in disbelief and keep curling my hair. I just can't believe it. In 4 hours, I'm going to shift and see the first time my wolf. This is going to be the best night of my life.

"Knock knock"

I turn around to see my father in a tuxedo at my open door. He look so adorable in his tux. He looked like a tough penguin.

"Hey daddy" I turn back and continue to curling

"Are you excited for your party?"

"I'm super excited" I'm really am, this is my 16 birthday party, its suppose to be fun.

" That great to hear, well better get going so you could finish this up." Then he left out.

My Dad really give me my space but not freedom. That what you get when your father a Alpha.

-Aiden P.O.V-

"Are you done yet Aiden?" Anahi knocks at my door again. She been doing this for almost ten minutes now.

"Almost" I yelled back.

I want to suit nicely tonight since I haven't party in so long. I was putting on my tie when there was another knock.

"I told you Anahi, I'm almost done!"

"Umm... sir?" said my head of patrol,Mike.

"What is it Mike?"

"Sir, if your going out tonight, who is in charge?"

"My next in command, Ezra"

"Ok sir" and I heard his footstep leaving.

I finish my bow tie and looked at my self in the mirror. I haven't look this good in so long. My black hair spiked up and I shave off my five o clock shadow on my face so I have a smooth face. I open my door and saw Anahi waiting for me in the hallway.

"Now can we go? Me and Xavier are ready and we want to party" we said while dancing at my door.

She looks so happy and anxious. And I looked at her dress, strapless with a stop midway at her thigh. She is not going like that.

"You better change or we're not going" I order her using my Alpha voice. I can't have other wolves staring at her while she a mated girl.

"But Xavier bought me this dress" she wined.

Why does that not shock me at all. I roll my eye and stared with her with that serious look.

"Change or else" I warn her.

"No" she stick out her tongue.

"What did you tell me?" I threaten her.

"Nothing" she back away and she walk I her room.

Took another 5 minute for her to come down stairs with a change of her outfit to something more decent. A dress with one strap and have a short to long flow in the bottom. And even though it show off her curves, I'll let it go.

"Wow Anahi, you look super beautiful" Xavier tell her. Me and Xavier were waiting for her in the living room. We were quiet since I don't like talking with him.

He runs to her and picks her up from the ground. She was laughing and blushing while he was spinning her.

"Come on you two, lets go. Its a 30 minute drive to the place and the party starts in 10 minute." I interrupted their love feast. I wonder if I will find my mate one day.

"Ok fine, lets go babe" Anahi tells Xavier and he puts her down.

They walked out the pack house holding hand and holding each other.

"Who car are we taking?" I ask.

"Well how about mine?" Xavier offer.

"Ok then" I agree.

We all got in his car, me in the back seat and Anahi in the front seat.

"Lets get this party starting!" Anahi scream out loud. She really likes to party.

-Aleydi P.O.V-

"This is going to be awesome!" Sienna scream out to me and holds my hand tight.

Me and sienna were walking together to the outside gym where the party was taking place. A gym on the top and a big Ball room in the bottom.We could already hear the music blasting up and the crowd cheering. A lot of cars parked outside the gym and some people were barley arriving too.

"Yeah it will" I excited for this too.

We were outside the double door, doing a late timing arrival.

"Let do this?" she ask me.

"Let do it" I respond back.

And we push back the doors.