Chapter 22

-Aiden P.O.V-

"Why does she look like that?" Anahi shows me the picture Ryder sent me of Aleydi like he promise. Her hands were cuff up to the wall and she was standing up, her legs so tired and weak. She look so pale and sick and she got way skinnier.Then her clothes are ripped and dirty and her hair too. She look like she been abuse too with all the red marks on her face. I will kill Ryder for this.

"I'm going to make Ryder pay for this." I was so angry,I couldn't keep the rage in. I punch my office wall and left a big hole next to the one Alpha Perez left.

"Look, Aiden. We need to help her out of there already. It been a week already and the war starts in 4 days. She looks very ill and she needs our help. And Mike have already spotted some Dark Flames spying on us. Their going to find out our plan and sabotage it. Kurt have his men ready to attack in. Now just say the word and we'll go with plan A." she grab my shoulder and pull me to the window. Outside, Kurt is training his men for the upcoming war on Sunday.

"I want to see those legs and arm moving! Keep running! Isaac! Keep running!" Kurt was yelling at the warrior.

"Just say it and we have Aleydi back. Our pack need our Luna back and you need her back too." We have everything in plan and the only thing that separate me and Aleydi is my command.

"Fine. Get the top warriors and we attack the shack in two hours." I turn around and left out my office. We been planning out for this attack and we're finally going to do it.

-Aleydi P.O.V-

"Let me go you bastards!" I scream out in my cage.

"Or what?" Ryder looks at me in the eyes.

I been here for weeks and it been horrible. They been feeding me a piece of sandwich once a day and gives me half a bottle of water. And since I refuse to do any further with Ryder, he been slapping me and hitting me more. I feel like s**t . My face, my legs, my whole body hurts.

"I will skin you alive when I get out of here!" I threaten him.

"Very cute my little prisoner" he came closer to me and touch my stomach.

"Stop you perve!" I yell at him.

"Why? Your not fully mated to Aiden so that mean your still available" he gave a smirk and landed his lips to mine. He pushes his lips onto mine and I tried to push away but he keep his grip to my waist. I bite his lips and he yelp.

"I should just let you starve to death like I did with your mother!" he rub his lips from my bite.

"What?" What is he talking about? My mother died in a rogue attack.

"I know what your thinking and your father is lying to you. Your mother didn't die from a rogue attack,she was kidnapped by my father. We keep her here, in the same cage your in. We beated her and treated her like s**t, didn't feed her. She was just like you, kidnapped for a deal." he started to walk away but I stop him.

"Wait! How did she die?" I ask. I wanted to know how she died.

"From starvation. Your father was just a couple of hour away from having her back but she didn't make it. It was too late." he smile and laugh.

"You let her starve and die alone? You monster! You and your family are monsters! You'll pay for it!" I scream at him.

"Sure we will" he said laughing.

He left out my cage and went up stairs.

I can't believe it, my dad has been telling me a lie about my mom. She die in this cage and I didn't know. I let tears fall down my face and I just stand there, crying my eyes out from the ugly truth I just found out. Could anything get any worse?

BANG!

"What the hell?"