Chapter 16

-Aiden P.O.V-

"ALPHA DESANTO! GET YOUR BUTT IN HERE!NOW!" Alpha Perez voice boom threw the house. I ran down stairs from my office and into the living room to see Alpha Perez piss off with Aleydi, Alexus and Xavier watching.

"Yes Alpha Perez" I salute him.

"Have my baby girl been drinking under your roof?" Alpha Perez angrily tell me.

"No sir, she has not." I calmly tell him.

"Don't lie to me punk! Has she or not?" he shouted to me.

I could feel my wolf taking control and feeling the anger he is feeling. I don't like people talking back to me in my pack house.

"I am not lying, she has not been drinking under my roof, we went to Sienna's party yesterday and Aleydi and her friends were drinking not too much." I talk back to him.

"Is that the truth Aleydi?" He ask Aleydi.

She nodded her head.

He turn to look at me again and squinted his eyes. Me and him will never get along. No matter what, he will never approve me.

"You better not be lying cause I have eyes everywhere and I could tell if your saying the truth or not." He points at me and grab Aleydi's hand rough. He pulls her out the door and she scream goodbye to us.

"The nerves of that guy!" I yelled after he left.

"Look man, love is an obstacle. There going to be rough time for you two but at the end, you and Aleydi love each other and nothing will break you guys up." Xavier walks towards me and put his hand on my shoulder.

"But her father. The most powerful Alpha in the country, I don't stand a chance." I feel like one day, that old man will take Aleydi away from me and I can't live without her. The moon goddess put us on earth to be with each other. I can't live without her in my life.

"And you are a powerful Alpha too. Don't let anyone get in the way." I look at him and he had a smile on his face.

"Thanks man" I pull him in a quick hug and I let go.

"No problem. Beside, we are brothers, right?"

"Sure" I still won't forget about him and my sister.

"Well enough bromance and let watch some Jersey Shore." Alexus sit down on the couch and turn the t.v on to MTV.

"Sorry Alexus but I still have some work to do." I wave a quick goodbye and jog upstairs to my office.

I finally made the decision to do with the rogue boy, and to put him down before he does something crazy to this pack.

I stop in front of Anahi and Xavier's room and heard someone throwing up.

I turn the door knob and walk in. I look around their room and stop when I heard the toilet flush. Anahi walks out, moaning with pain and wiping her mouth with her hand. She look up and saw me staring at her.

"Oh... Hey brother" she force out a smile to me.

"Why are you throwing up?" I hope she not, you know. Maybe its her hang over.

"Well, I just woke up and the liquor from yesterday was coming up and I puke. Just like any hang over." she walk over to her bed and jump on it.

"Better be" I warn her and walk out.

I raise Anahi not to get pregnant at a young age, and she knows that. I know she will make the right decision. She's still young to be a mother.

I walk to my office and seat down on my chair and look around my desk. I tried to look for the paper work between our pack and the rogue boy pack agreement but I stop when I spotted a picture of Aleydi's smiling. It was printed out from my phone but I lose it in the mess on my desk.

I remember this, it was our first date at the river close by here. I took her as a surprise and I smile when she smile with joy . I took out my phone and took a picture of her smiling and she look so beautiful. I'm happy to have her as a mate and I will do anything to make her happy and safe. She is the love of my life, and no Alpha daddy will take her away.