Chapter 27

-Aleydi P.O.V-

"My father was a great man. He was a son, a father, a mate, and a leader. My father, Alpha Perez, was the only family I had left. He was great to me, he treated me like a princess everyday and protected me from danger. My father will live on in our heart as the greatest leader in the country." a tear fell down my cheek.

It been a week since my father was killed during the war. Some of the warrior fighting with him said he fought to his best. I cried for hours, to see his body filled with blood around him, to see his lifeless body on the ground and a knife threw his heart. I couldn't get that image out of my head.

My poor father, I miss him and I feel so guilty right now. The last thing I told him was to leave me alone and he follow my command. If I could say something different to him, it would have been I love you or your the best father. I'm feeling so guilty and horrible, what kind of daughter am I. I didn't get to say my goodbye.

"TO ALPHA PEREZ!" Beta John shout out between the silence.

"TO ALPHA PEREZ! " everyone else scream out. Everyone from the Sunrise pack and the Water pack was there. A couple of other Alphas and Lunas came to respect a great leader death. Since my dad was the Alpha of a powerful pack in the country, he was respect more than just a regular Alpha.

"Thanks everyone for coming. The after party will be held up at the Water pack house , there will be food and drinks and please can everyone place a rose at my father photo in the backyard thank very much." I spoke over the microphone. I see everyone getting up and looking at my father coffin one more time before we lower his body and bury him.

"You did great my angel" Aiden hugs me when I step away from the microphone.

"Great speech" Anahi walk over to me and bring me into a hug. I needed to get over my hug obsession, my father would've want that.

"Thanks" I whisper.

"Hope he rest in peace" Xavier walk over too and bring me into a hug.

"Thanks Xavier"

"We will truly miss him" Sienna walk over with Ezra next to her.

"Thanks girl" I gave her a hug.

"Come on, you need to say your goodbye" Aiden pull me away from Sienna and toward my dead father.

I stop when I was facing my dead dad in his coffin. I stop crying about him yesterday but now I wanted to start crying again.

"Daddy?" I burst into tears and fell to my knees.

"Aleydi please stand up" Aiden whisper in my ear.

"Dad! "I yell. I hit his coffin in anger and keep crying.

"Please Aleydi" Aiden beg while pulling on my arm.

"No! I am a horrible daughter! I told him I hated him and to leave! " I shout out.

"He know you love him no matter what. He watching you right now, with the moon goddess, protecting over you." he comfort me.

"Really?" I look up to him.

"Yes, your dad wanted the best for you and would get you everything to make you happy. He risk his life for you, so now its your turn to live on his life" He smile and lifted me up.

"Thanks Aiden, I really needed that." I wipe my tear with my hand.

"Now come on, Sienna's mother is waiting for us at your father office to speak about his Death Will."

"Ok" I nod and follow Aiden.

---------------------

"What?" I had shockness on my face.

"Yes, your father left the whole Water pack to your hands and now your the true Luna. And Aiden the Alpha." Sienna's mom, Tracey, told me.

I grab the paper from her hand across the desk and read my father handwriting.

"For my wish, I want to leave the whole Water pack to the hand of my daughter, Aleydi Perez, and to her mate, Aiden Desanto. I know my son-in-law will do great for my pack and to my daughter. Aleydi, if you are reading this, I-" I stop reading and started to cry again. Aiden pull the paper from me and read the last thing I didn't read.

"Aleydi, if you are reading this, I love you with all my heart my baby girl and I hope you the best. I'm sorry for everything. I did everything for the love I have for you. I love you very much. And never forget that." He looks at me and pull me into a hug.

"Shhhhh...... its ok Aleydi. Its ok" he brushed my hair and whisper comfort word to me.

"My daddy alway love me no matter what" I back up and wiped the tears away.

"Hey, look at the bright side, we have the Sunrise and Water pack now and also the Dark Flames. We could create the group your father always wanted." Since Aiden killed Ryder, and Ryder have no heir to take over Alpha, we accepted to take control and lead up the mistake Ryder did to them.

"Yeah, your right" my father wanted to bring peace threw out the land.

"Yup, and he call me son-in-law" he smile and laugh. I also smile and laugh with him. He would bring that up.

"Yay! You smile. Now come one, time to go be with the rest of the pack. We'll tell them about this tomorrow."

"Sure, thanks Tracey for everything." I smile toward her and give her a quick hug.

"Sure sweetheart, or shall I say Luna" she smile back to me.

Aiden pull me close to him and we both walk out the room to go and talk with people.

"Thanks for everything babe." I gave him a kiss on the cheek.

"Anything to make you happy my angel" he grab my chin and kisses me.

I am so happy to have Aiden as a mate.

----------------------------

"TO ALPHA PEREZ!" I shout out to the crowd

"TO ALPHA PEREZ!" everyone shout out. Then everyone take a shot of liquor.

"To you daddy." I look up to the moon and smile. I know your up there daddy, and I love you too.