Chapter 14

-Aleydi P.O.V-

"Come on Aiden, we have to go to the party." I whined to Aiden in our room.

It been a month since me and Aiden been together now and we have to start looking as a couple and go out together. And today could be a start because today is a special day, It's Sienna Birthday! She is finally turning 16 today and her parent are throwing her a big party at the amusement park and they invited everyone from the Water pack and from the Sunrise pack. They are awesome and for the first time ever, they will be there for her. She is excited and happy.

"Come on" I complain to Aiden to come with me, Anahi, Xavier and a couple of other people from the pack. But he just doesn't want to waste time at a amusement park.

"No, I have a ton of work here and I still have to find a way to deal with the rogue boy down stairs." he moves around the room and it look like he doesn't want to look at me.

"Please, I will look lonely at the park without you."

"I don't know babe, I can't spend time fooling around"

"Please" I beg him.

"Let go Aleydi, The amusement park is an hour away and Sienna called right now if we could get there two hour early to help her with food and decoration around the hall." Anahi pops up at our room door. "What going on here?" she look from me to Aiden who was standing across the room.

"I am trying to convince Aiden to come with us but he is refusing to come." I gave her the puppy eyes and mind linking her to convince him.

'Leave this to me' she mind link me back.

"So, why don't you want to come with us Aiden?" she walk in and toward her brother.

"I am busy with the rogue boy and -" he was interrupted by Anahi

"Look, the last time you said that, it was to Aleydi's party and if you didn't come with me that night,than you wouldn't have found your mate Aleydi here." she pulls me by her side.

"Yes I know Anahi but- "

"Look, you need to chill once and take Aleydi here on a date to the amusement park. Their are roller coaster and rides, and love boat for you and Aleydi to be alone together. Come on bro and if you don't go, what happen if me and Xavier and Aleydi get drunk, who going to drive us back home?" She made a look to me where it said 'go along with me'.

"Umm yeah babe, what if I wanted to drink with my best friend and Anahi and Xavier drink with me too. Who is going to be there to bring us back to safety" I put my hand on my hip to give off sassy

"Look, first, you have Ezra going with you guys so of course he will drive you guys back safely and two, all three of you guys are too young to drink so that is not happening." he then walk to the bathroom and close the door.

"Damn it, so close to getting him" Anahi snap her finger and crosses her arm in anger.

"Come on girls, we need to get going." Xavier pops up at the door.

"Just one minute Xavier and then we could leave" I really want Aiden to come.

"Ok then, I'll get the rest of them ready ." Then he walk away.

"What else do we have to say? He just doesn't like to have fun ever since our parents death." she started to pace back and forth.

"I got one last idea but it will only work if I do it alone." I gave her a wink.

"Ohhhhh" she wink back and walk out my room.

I really hope this really work.

I hear the bathroom door open and i turn to see Aiden coming out with just shorts and no shirt. Damn, that eight pack of his, very attractive and hot . And his dark hair so drippy and wet, looks good for him.