Chapter 25

-Aiden P.O.V-

"Charge!" I scream out to my men.

The warrior on top on me was push back by one of my men and I stood up quickly. I look around and see the Dark Flames warrior and the Water warrior fighting and killing each other. The one person I was really looking for was Ryder.

"Sir!" I turn to see Ezra fighting off one of the Dark Flames.

"What?"

"The Dark Flames made it to the house!" He nod his head toward the house and I see Dark flames heading in the house.

"Someone stop them!" I shout out. Aleydi and the rest of the pack are in great danger.

-Aleydi P.O.V-

"What going on?" I heard the front door bang and feet running above us.

"Don't know" Anahi whisper.

"I'm scared"

"What going to happen?"

"What if they find us?"

"Mommy I'm scared" I hear everyone whisper in fear.

I stand up and tell everyone to calm down and to stay quiet. As the Luna, I need to make the rest of the pack safe and not let anything happens to them.

Bang! The safe house door rip open.

"I found them!" I heard a deep voice.

Damn it!

I knee down and watch as 3 Dark flames fighter comes stomping down.

"Where is the Luna of the Water pack and Sunrise pack?" one of the fighter said. He had a black Mohawk and a scar on his eyebrows. He was real scary looking.

Everyone stayed quiet and didn't respond.

"Where is she!?" he yell out.

Everyone flinch back from his voice. I need to do something.

"I am" I look up and surprise Anahi stood up and admitted. No! What is she doing!

"Come here then" The fighter command her.

"No" Xavier whisper/shout to her.

"Please don't" I beg her.

"Come here Luna!" The warrior shout to her.

"No! She is not the Luna! " I shout out.

"Who the real Luna then?" The Mohawk eyes me.

"I am" I walk toward him but Anahi pulls me back.

"Please don't do this. Please" she beg and had tear falling down her cheek.

"I have to Anahi. For the pack. For you baby" I pull away from her grip and walk toward the Dark Flames fighter. If she went, they would realize she not the Luna and they will kill her and the baby. It's only 2 months, we need to protect the unborn pup.

"Come on, Alpha Ryder have some business with you." he push me up stairs and I follow the other fighter that were in front of me.

"Let her go!" I see Xavier charging at the Mohawk guy. He had anger in his eyes and tackle him down to the floor. He started to punch him in the face until his nose and mouth was full of blood. Wow!

Then the two other Dark Flames went down and went to fight Xavier back.

"Aleydi! Run!"Xavier shout to me and attack the other fighter.

I turn back upstairs and ran toward the front door. I need to find Aiden. But I was stop by more Dark Flames.

"Hello Luna Aleydi" they smirk and came closer.

"Look, I just want to go outside and-" I was cut off by one of the fighter when he tried to strike a punch but he miss.

"Fine! Let play this!" I shifted into my wolf and jump/attack them before they could shift. I detach three of their heads from their body and I bite two of them and left them to bleed to death. This is usually not me, to be a killer, but I have to get to Aiden. I changed into quick clothes on the floor and ran out the door and use my nose to smell where Aiden is.

I look outside and see a full on war between the Dark Flames and the .....Water Pack? When did they come?

"There the Luna!" I turn to see three Dark Flames charging at me. I ran forward and follow Aiden scent. I pass by many dead body on the floor and everyone fighting each other in wolf form.

I look around for Aiden but stop when I spotted Ryder running into the forest. This is my chance. I want payback from that little b***h. I follow Ryder instead into the forest and stayed quiet so he doesn't realize I'm there. Ryder was human form but he ran faster than me. I keep up with him but stop when he reach a wall of rock.

"I knew you would follow me Aleydi" he didn't have to turn around to know it was me.

"I want payback Ryder. For all the pain and tortue you put me threw."

"Whatever. You know you like our alone time together in the basement " he turn around and had a smirk. That Bastard.

"Like I promise before, I will make you pay for what you did to me. I will skin you alive and feed you to our pups!" I raise my voice on him.

He laugh and I had a confuse look . Why is he laughing?

"If you want a piece of this, come and get it" he take out his hand and does the 'come and get it' pose.

"Fine" I waited a minute till I fully ran to him and tried to kick him down.

-Aiden P.O.V-

"Alpha!" Xavier call out to me.

"Not a good time!" I was face to face with one of the Dark Flames who had a gun pointing at me. I push him back and kick the gun out of his hand. It fell to the ground I quickly pick it up and shot him in the head. His eye roll back and his body fell to the floor.

"What!" I shout back.

"Aleydi is gone!"

"What!" I thought he was suppose to protect her.

"She ran outside and I kinda lose her."

I have to find her. What if she get hurt? I look around and Ryder is gone too. F**k! He must have her!

"I'll go and find her! Keep fighting!" What if she is alone with Ryder in the woods ? I need to find her. I can't lose her again.