Chapter 6

-Aleydi P.O.V-

"Ahhhh!!!" I keep screaming as my bone crack and rearrange.

I thought I could be brave during my first time shifting but I was wrong. It was worst than what some people describe it.

"We need to get you out in the woods before anyone see you shifting." Aiden pick me up bridal way and ran towards the woods.

"Here we go" he slowly laid me on the grass floor.

"Ahhh!!" this pain is worse than cramps and anything else.

He started to unzip my dress and I freak out and moved away from him. What does he think he doing?

"While shifting, you take off the clothes your wearing so they don't ripe. And I know for sure you don't want to ripe this pretty dress." He explain to me.

I nodded my head in understandment and he continue taking me dress off. Now I'm completed naked in the woods and in pain. I did not like the situation, but at least no one was around.

My back bones keep ripping apart and I started to grow fur on my body. I close my eyes and let the pain go around me, all over my aching body. I fell onto my knees and scream my head off wanting it to be gone the pain. When I open my eyes again, I knew the shifting was finally over because I was on the floor, on all fours legs looking up to Aiden. Finally, I had shifted.

-Aiden P.O.V-

Aleydi was shifting for the first time so I had to help her out. So I carried her out in the woods, laid her on the floor, then strip her out of her dress. This dress is too beautiful to ruin it. I was tempted by her naked body but I need to focus into Aleydi pain and to help her in her shifting.

I watch her scream in pain and shifting into her wolf, and it was breaking my heart. Her ear going back to the top of her head and her hair turn into fur,then her hands into tiny little paws. Just like in minute, she was a human girl and the next moment she turned into a wolf.

She looked like a flawless and gorgeous wolf, her brown fur shine beneath the moon light and her eyes are still green. She was small but the regular size of a she wolf, she was perfect for me.

She looked up to me with her green eyes and had happiness in her eyes. She ran up from the floor, jump on me, and lick my face and wag her tail in excitement.

"Ok ok, your happy, I'm happy for you too. " I slowly push her off of me and sit up to look at her. She snuggle her nose in my chest and I wrap my arm around her neck. She was fragile, I was scared to break her small wolf body.

She nudge her head to her dress on the floor next to us and I knew what she was saying.

"Go change, I promise I won't look while you shift back" I promise her and gave her my permission. She gave me a happy look. She grab her dress by her jaw and ran behind a tree near by.

5 minute later, she came out the same beautiful girl in the dress. Her hair wasn't mess up, but perfect how it was before and her makeup was spot on, showing the beautiful skin color and beauty she had.

"You look so beautiful Aleydi" I told her grabbing her hand within mine.

She hid her face from me because she was blushing and embarrass of what I just said.

"Come on my beautiful mate, lets go back to the your party and dance a little."

"Do we have to? I want to stay out here in the woods with you" she whined and came closer to me.

"Fine, just another 30 minute, then I have to check up my sister. She is still back at the party" I forgot I left Anahi and Xavier back at the party and I bet they haven't realize I'm gone yet.