Chapter 15

-Aleydi P.O.V-

Ring ring

Ring ring

Ring ring

"SHUT UP STUPID ALARM!" I throw my pillow over my head.

"Mhhhhh... babe, it your phone not the alarm." Aiden moan out.

"Ohh" I sit up and grab my phone from the night stand.

"Hello" I answer.

"Hey my little girl, I wanted to know if I could pick you up from the Sunrise pack house in an hour. I want to take you out to eat breakfast and some where else." my dad talks so calming but too loud for my hangover.

"Owwww!!! Ummm.....sure dad what ever bye." and I hang up.

"Who was that babe?" Aiden sit up and stretch out his arm.

"My father, he wants to come-" I stop talking, jump out of bed and ran towards the bathroom.

I put my head in the toliet and just threw up my whole my stomach and the liquor from yesterday and it burn my throat so much.

"You ok angel?" Aiden ask from bed.

"Nope" I pull my head up and walk toward the sink to brush my mouth.

I look at my mirror and see something on my neck. It was red and look like- OMG!

"Ahhhhhh!!" I scream out.

Aiden ran in the bathroom and scream "What happen?"

"You Marked Me?!" I turn around and show him the mark on my neck.

"Ohh.... right, I forgot about that." he rub his neck and look away from me.

"How Am I Suppose To Hide This From My Father!" I'm suppose to met him in an hour.

"Don't know, wear a turtle neck or a scarf." he shrug.

"Fine. Just one thing"

"What?"

"Did we....you know" I nod my head to signal my below.

"Ohhh... no you pass out after I mark you."

"And when did this happen?" I cross my arm across my chest.

"After we came home, I carried you bridal style up to our room and you started to kiss my neck and I couldn't hold back my wolf anymore. He kiss you back and the kiss got intense, he sank our teeth into your neck and you scream with pleasure. And after I clean up your mark, you pass out."

"Ok then, thank for telling me. Now you could leave now" I fan him away.

"Are sure you don't want me to stay and shower with you?" he gave me smirk.

"Haha, you have to try better than that." I fan him out again.

"Fine" he turn and left to the room.

I close the bathroom door and jump in the shower.

Fifteen minute later, I finish and look into the room to see Aiden is gone. That good.

I run to my luggage and grab a quick tank top and rip jeans. I brush my hair and put in a braid, and I look at myself in the mirror. I totally forgot about the mark in my neck and its so noticeable. In a couple of days, it shouldn't be that noticeable but right now, its red. I let go my hair down and went to put on a scarf to hide it from my father.

Knock knock

"Hey girl, your dad is waiting for you at the living room." Anahi knock on the door.