Chapter 3

- Aiden P.O.V-

" Yay!" I heard a girl screaming from outside my office.

I look up from my paper work to see my little sister, Anahi, running in the hallway screaming with excitement.

"Anahi, stop running!" I yell at her, making her stop running.

She stop at my open door and look at me with happiness on her face.

"I just got invited to Aleydi's Party tonight! I'm so excited!" She scream, with a big smile.

" Who Aleydi?" I never heard that name before. Its a very weird name.

"Aleydi is the daughter to the alpha of the Water Pack. Duh" she walks up to my desk and slam her hand on my desk.

"Our pack neighbor?" we live next to the Water pack land. We are the sunrise pack. We been living in harmony for hundreds of years now.

"Yes and since they are a big pack, its going to be Huge!" She spread her arms when she said "huge". Over dramatic much.

"And who said your going by yourself?" I look up at her

"I never said I was going alone" she gave me that look that says "you know what I mean".

"I'm Not Going" I look back to my paper.

"Please" she begged

"I don't - "

She cut me off " You need a little fun Aiden. And you haven't party since-" she didn't want to finish her sentence , and I didn't want her to finish too. We all know why she was going to say, and I don't want to hear it.

"I have a lot to do as Alpha and I don't need to be at some fancy party." I look down and work back at my paper work.

"Come on" she beg again, giving me the puppy eyes. But that doesn't work.

" What's going on in here babe?" and guess what the dog drag in.

"Hey Xavier" she turn around and hug Xavier. Xavier is Anahi mate and I don't mind them together but I don't like his past. He use to be the bad boy player in our pack, till Anahi turn 16 three month ago. They claim each other as mate and he change his way, that what everyone thinks.

"So, what's going on here?" he hug her back.

I growl a little to see that my sister is with this bastard. She could do so much better.

"I want my brother to come with us to Aleydi's party but he said no" she complain to him with sad eyes. She's good with convincing people with her eyes.

"It's ok babe, it will just be you and me then." he cradle her left and right and kisses her on the neck. She began to giggle, making me posses with my sister,

"No no no no no..... I'm not leaving you two alone" I interrupted their little kissing sensation.

"Then are you coming then?" she turn and look at me but still hugging Xavier.

I look at both at them then back at my paper work. It wouldn't hurt to take one night off. Beside, what's the worse thy could happen. I smile and Anahi knew my answer.

"Let get this party started" she scream and jump up and down.