Chapter 21

-Aleydi P.O.V-

"Wakey Wakey my little prisoner" Ryder shake the cage bars, making me wake up.

"What do you want?" I growl at him.

"It's the afternoon and its my time to watch you" he open the cage door and walk in.

"Great" I roll my eyes.

He started to walk closer to me and stop once he was an inch away from me. I could smell alcohol in him and it stinks.

"Come here baby" Ryder pulls my waist close to him and he had his hand grabbing me.

"Get away!" I scream and push him back a little.

"Damn girl, your pretty hot when your mad." he lean toward me and he started to kiss my neck. He kiss my mark and that made me shiver. Only my Aiden could kiss this mark.

"Mmhhhh.... you smell good" he whisper into my ear.

"F**k off B***h!!" I scream in his ear.

"Ahhh! F**ken whore!! For that, I will make you suffer" he lean closer to me and start to grind on me.

"Stop! Please!" I yell. But he keeping doing it. He moan in pleasure and he had his hands roaming around my body.

"I like this. Hope your mate could feel this. Feel the ways I'm touching you and grinding." he moan out.

His bottom belt was grinding on my flower below and that made me more mad. I kick up his belt and he bends down in pain. Sucker!

"You will pay for that b***h!" he slap my face and walked out my cage. I look down and didn't notice my pants was unbutton. That perve wanted more from me.

"I'll be back for more baby." he smirk gave me a wink. Then he stumble up the stairs.

"Pleas help Aiden. I need you " I whisper to myself. I want him back.

--------------------

-Aiden P.O.V-

"So I want all you to find her and don't stop until you find any tracks of her whereabouts." I tell Kurt and his men.

"Yes Alpha" the salute me and run off to the woods.

"You better hope this work punk!" Alpha Perez threaten me.

"Me too"

After an hour, one of the warriors mind-link me and tells me he found a shoe and it look like Aleydi's.

I ran out the pack house and into the forest. I shifted into my wolf and ran on all four so I could get to their location faster. I finally found them and see they found more than her shoe. It was Xavier's car.

'Can you smell her Alpha' Kurt ask me in mind-link.

'Not really but I'll follow the smell until its gone'

I follow her scent and ran more into the forest. It ran left and right but it felt like I was going in circle. Then I reach a cabin. It look like it was abandon and broken. I walk closer and could smell Aleydi in there. My wolf growl.

She in there! Aleydi! Go and get her! My wolf scream.

Wait, there could be someone.

I stayed back and waited till someone came out. An hour later, a car came and Caleb got out of the car and was on the phone with someone.

"Yes Alpha, I'm here . No, no one follow me. Yes I have food for her. Yes Alpha. Ok, bye" Caleb hang up and unlock the door.

I shifted out of my wolf and change into my clothes. I follow into the bushes near the window and peak inside. It was dark and foggy but I still could see what was inside. An old sofa and a flat screen TV, a coffee table and a black skin bear as a rug.