Chapter 8

- Aiden P.O.V-

"Yay!" Anahi was screaming from her room.

I was in my office, catching up with the paper work, then Anahi screamed.

"What is it this time?" I yelled back at her.

I already have a lot of complain from the rest of the pack, saying their tired of her screaming.

"Its Sunday!" she comes running to my office.

"Yeah and?" I know today I get to bring Aleydi to our pack house, I been waiting for this moment, but I'm not excited to met her father again.

"Did you forget or what?"

"Nope, Aleydi coming and I'm excited, but not to met her father." I hate that old man.

"Come on, he is your father-in-law. You will have get use to it" she walk out and started to laugh.

Alpha Perez is like my father-in-law already and also our friendly neighbor pack,so I better get use to him.

An hour past when it was time to go to the Water pack house to get Aleydi, I'm so happy to see her again. My wolf was going to go crazy if he had to go another day without her. All he would say is "Mate!" and "I need her!" , but I would just block him out.

"Come on Anahi! We need to leave already, we're already late!" I called for Anahi for the fifth time. She and Xavier take forever to get ready, maybe that why they are mates.

Alexus, Anahi BFF, was walking pass me till I called her.

"Hey Alexus, can you check up with Anahi please. We need to leave and she is taking forever."

"Sure Alpha." she walk upstairs and I waited another 5 minutes.

"Fine, I'm going already! Don't have to push me!" Anahi yells out from upstairs.

"Well you know your brother. He has very low temper." Alexus tells Anahi.

"Let go!" I yell once again. I was losing my temper with her.

Its already 6:05 and we need to be there at 6:30 and it takes 30 minutes to get there.

"Stop yelling!" Alexus yells at me.

"What did you tell me? I am your Alpha and never talk back to me! If I want to yell at you, I could yell at you" I yell at her back.

She took a step back at my outrage and ran up the stairs before I do something to her.

"Don't have to yell at her. She says what is on her mind. You can't blame her for that" Anahi tried to defend for Alexus.

"Whatever. Not my business right now. Aleydi is my business" I walk out the door and walk towards my car. I hop in the driver seat and waited for Xavier and Anahi.

I am done waiting for these people. The faster I get their Luna, the faster this pack could get in shape.

Anahi and Xavier jump in the car and both look at me.

"You didn't have to have a b***h fit Aiden, what is wrong with you?" Anahi ask me leaning forward on her seat.

"I just want to be with her already ok." I put in the key and turn on the car.

"Whatever Aiden" she cross her arms and looks outside.

I'm coming for you my little mate.

-Aleydi P.O.V-

"Are you sure you want to do this honey? You could reject him and stay here with your old man. You could take over the pack and manage it as the Luna." my dad keep nagging at me and suggesting things I don't want to do.