Chapter 26

-Aleydi P.O.V-

"Fine" I waited a minute till I fully ran to him and tried to kick him down.

I kick my right leg low to his shin but he dodge it and step back.

"Nice try" he tease.

I tried it again with my left leg and I caught him this time. He landed on his side but quickly got up and strike a punching to my rib. I went back a little but didn't notice his leg going for my legs. He drop me flat on my butt and i moan in pain. i was still soar all over my body. He tried again with a punch but he stop close to my face.

"I shouldn't miss up that pretty face of your" he smile and instead, he kick me in the ribs and I went back on my back in pain.

"I should finish you off right here B***h! You kill my Beta and third in command! Your little mate kill one-third of my pack! And cause of your father, he cause my father death!" I kick my rib again and in my legs. I turn to my side and I cover my face with my hand.

"I should go and kill your father in front of your face like he did with mine! The fear but proudness my father had in his eyes when he was looking at me!" He kick me again and I moan in pain.

"He knew he was dieing but he knew I will have revenge on Alpha Perez!" He punch me in the stomach and i gasp out blood. "How much I hated your father! He cut my father throat in front of my face and threaten me to stay away from his family! That why I want to see Alpha Perez Dead! He kill my father and now, I will kill him!" he was about to kick me again but someone push him away and Ryder landed on his side.

"You ok angel?" I look up and smile to see Aiden looking down to me with a worry look.

"Yeah babe" I tried to get up but my rib, stomach, and right side hurt really bad from Ryder.

"Please don't" he bend down to me and rub my side.

Then Aiden was push away from me by Ryder and those two were fighting for upper hand.

"You will pay for what you did Ryder!" Aiden yell out.

"Not before I kill you first!" Ryder yell back.

I tried to get up and to go and get help or something but my body hurt really bad. I need to get threw this pain. For Aiden. I push my arms up and then my legs. I walk perfectly fine but my right side keep pounding.

"F**k You!" Aiden scream out.

"F**KER"

I ran toward where Ryder and Aiden was fighting and I jump on top of Ryder back and hit his head really hard.

"GET OFF OF ME YOU SKANK!" he push back and landed my back to the rock wall.

"OWWWWW!!!!" I scream in pain.

Ryder pushes me off and I landed on the floor.

"Aleydi!" Aiden run toward my side.

"I'm......fine" I gasp out. I wipe my lip and see blood on it.

"YOU'LL PAY FOR THIS RYDER!" Aiden ran toward Ryder and next thing I know, with his alpha strength, Aiden pull out Ryder head out of his body and throw his head into the woods. OMG!

"ENOUGH OF HIM !" Aiden scream out.

I hear a ton of wolf howl in the distance and I know its the Dark Flames pack howling out with pain of their Alpha death.

"Come here angel" Aiden walk to my side and pick me up slowly so he doesn't hurt me. I grab to his neck and kiss him on the cheek.

"Thanks " I mumble.

Aiden walk out of the scene in the wood and back to the pack house. I look to see a lot of dead Dark flames body on the floor and a small group of the Water pack around someone body.

"What's going on?" I whisper to Aiden.

He look down to me and had pity in his eyes. What is going on here? I tried to look for my father but I couldn't see or smell him.

"Aiden? Where my father?" I ask.

He didn't answer.

"Aiden?"

Still no answer.

"Aiden!" I shout to him and punch his chest.

"You need to look for yourself." he keep walking to the small Water group and I see Sienna and his sister crying.

I push Aiden to let me down and once I have my feet to the ground, I ran toward them no matter the pain and stop once I got a clear view of what they were looking at. I saw who it was and I burst into tears. This can't be happening. Not to me.

"Daddy?" I whisper out.