Chapter 20

-Aiden P.O.V-

"WHAT DO YOU MEAN MY BABY GIRL IS MISSING!!??" Alpha Perez scream at my ear. It was Saturday and Alpha Perez came to pick up Aleydi for a fast food breakfast as usual . I had to face him and tell him what happen yesterday, I can't believe I let this happen.

"Ryder holding her hostage against me. He will not let her go until I go to war with him" I tell him.

Then Alpha Perez punch the wall really hard, he left a hole in my office. Damn this old man is strong.

"Calm down Mr.Perez, we will get her back " Sienna pull him away from the wall.

"Look sir, I have a plan. I will send my best warrior and tracker out to find Aleydi. But for now, we need to plan out a way to Ryder and his war with you." I walk to my desk and pull out a map of Water pack's land.

"What ever it take to get my baby girl." he sit down and pulls out his phone.

"What are-" I tried to ask him but he cut me off.

"Hello, Alpha Bret? Yes it's the Alpha of the Water Pack, Joseph Perez. I need a favor from you."

-Joseph Perez P.O.V-

"What kind of favor do you want?" Alpha Bret ask on the phone.

"I need you and the rest of the Moon light pack to go to war with us." If Ryder want a war, he'll get a war. I been getting allies from packs around California for months now. I been to the Battle Scar pack, the Red Moon pack and three other pack and they all agree with an agreement with me since my daughter is the Luna of the Sunrise pack and all 5 packs are friend with them.

"Who are we going against?" Bret ask.

"The Dark Flames pack"

"Why with them? They are the dangerous pack to mess with."

"Because they have my daughter, the Luna of the Sunrise pack."

"That make sense"

"Yes, I want you, the Battle Scar, the Red Moon, the Bloody Sky, the Faded Moon and the Light Grey packs to fight beside the Water Pack in this war."

"You have our warrior and fighter by your side."

"Great, report to the other 5 packs and we'll keep you inform on this war"

"Ok Alpha Joseph"

"Bye" then I hang up.

"What was that call for?" Alpha Aiden ask.

"The Moon light's Alpha. I have them and 5 other packs going to war with us"

"Great, the more warrior we have, the better chance we have against the Dark Flames"

"Right"

"Now, let get started with these plan." Aiden look down to the Water's land.

I hope this work, I want Aleydi back and I'll do anything to have her back safe and sound. She my only daughter and I promise her mother I would protect her.

-------------------

-Aleydi P.O.V-

"LET ME GO YOU BASTARD!! LET ME GO!!!" I scream out with all my lungs.

"Shut up b***h!" Ryder slap me again across the face.

Ever since the release of Anahi and Xavier, I been scream out for help and been planning to escape. After an hour in that trunk, they finally let me go but Ryder just trap me in another cage in another basement and he been touching and hitting me ever since.

"YOU WILL PAY FOR THAT!" I lean forward but couldn't move much. He hand cuff my hand to the wall and I was punish to stand up all day. My legs are sore and my hands are cramping up.

"Sure" he came closer to me and touch my thigh.

"Don't touch me perve" I growl and move aside.

"You know you like it." he keep touching my thigh. Then his hand started to roam more up and I flinch at his touch. No one should be touching me like this except Aiden.

"Stop moving my little prisoner" he grab my waist and pull me closer to him.

"Leave me alone" I scream at him and kick around.

"Fine" he let go of me but her slap me again.

"Slut" he walk out my cage and left up the stairs.

I started to cry with pain and sadness. I miss Sienna.I miss Anahi. I miss Alexus. I miss my dad. But most of all, I miss my mate Aiden. I just want to go home. But that not going to happen. So to make me feel better, I started to sing Diamond by Rhinna, my favorite song. I have those lyrics in my head and I could remember every single words.

Find light in the beautiful sea

I choose to be happy

You and I You and I

We're like diamond in the sky

You're a shooting star I see

A vision of Ecstasy

When you hold me I'm alive

We're like diamonds in the sky

I knew that we'd become one right away

At first sight I felt the energy of sun rays

I saw the life inside your eyes

So shine bright

Tonight

You and I

We're beautiful like diamond in the sky

Eye to eye

So alive

We're beautiful like diamond in the sky

Shine bright like a diamond

We're beautiful like diamond in the sky

Shine bright like a diamond

We're beautiful like diamond in the sky

"What a beautiful voice you have" I was interrupted by the most annoying and horrible person in the world.

"Why are you doing here?" I hiss at her. Jessica was right there, with a smirk on her face. She was holding onto a key and she open the cage door.

"I just wanted to see how my favorite Luna is doing?" She walks in slowly, showing off her expansive clothes and shoes.

"Get away from me" I scream at her.

"Calm down slut or I'll get my mate down here and beat the crap out of you" her mate?

"Yes, my mate is the beta of this pack. You have meet him already" she smile and came closer to me.

"Yeah, he's one ugly mate of your" I laugh.

"Shut up!" she hits my stomach and made me moan in pain. She grab my face and made me face her in the eye. She looks mad now.

"Cause of you, I was thrown out of my own pack. Thank goodness for my mate or I could be dead right now. And now since I have you here, I will make you suffer" she push my head back and I hit my myself to the wall.

"F**K!!" I scream out in pain. That hurt like hell!

"Hahaha" she laugh out loud and walk out of my cage. She close the door and lock it.

"Have a fun day" she chuckle and left.

"F**k you!! You whore!!" I scream out.

I burst into tear and cried till I fell asleep. I just want to be near Aiden and be back at home.