Chapter 17

-Aleydi P.O.V-

"Bye Daddy!" I said goodbye at my father. It was already Sunday night and Aiden came to pick me up from the pack house. My dad was waving goodbye to me and Sienna.

"Bye Alpha Perez!" Sienna scream out.

Since Sienna told her parent today about her moving in with her mate, she was coming home with me. Her parents didn't mind her moving in with her mate, just that she is happy.

"I can't believe I going to be with my home girl 24/7! Yay!" Sienna scream out in the car. She was hopping up and down with excitement to be with me again.

"I'm happy for you to join our pack Sienna. And I know Ezra is happy to have you around him now, he wouldn't stop talking about you" Aiden welcome Sienna into his pack.

"Thanks my new Alpha. I really happy to have a mate and one that cares for me." she smile and was blushing just thinking about him.

"I am happy for you my home girl. I really am." I take out my hand and she grab it.

"Thanks Aleydi" she smile to me.

"It's Luna to you. Hahaha" I laugh at the joke.

"Whatever" she rolled her eyes.

30 minute later, we made it to the pack house and was greeted by the whole pack.

"Welcome Sienna!" everyone greets Sienna. Since Ezra is the Beta, everyone have to treat her well or they going to face an angry Beta.

"Omg! I feel so welcome here!" Tears fall from her eyes with joy. She smile and laugh, it made me smile.

Clap clap clap

"Look like we have a another new member in the pack." look at what the slut drag in.

Everyone turn their head to Jessica and her group who were coming out of the living room. It seem like time just slowed down just for their special entrance

"Whose that?" Sienna whisper in my ear.

"The b***h of the pack" I whisper back.

"Happy to see another new person from the Water pack. So happy to see how much that pack suck and their members trying to escape from it." she gave a evil smile at me and Sienna.

"It's enough Jessica" Aiden comes in front of me, blocking my view of Jessica.

"Aiden, I could fight my own fight. I got this" I push him aside. I am going to face this b***h on my own. Show I'm a strong Luna.

"Oh looky, the Alpha is being push around by the Luna. How funny" she chuckle very evilly. How much I hate her. I wanna punch that smile off her face.

"Better stop or else" I warn her with a threaten look.

"Do what you could little Luna" she gave me a threaten look too.

"Go!" I point out the door.

"What?" she gave me a confusing look.

"I said Go! Your out! This pack don't need you! Go!" I scream at her.

"You can't kick me out! You are just the Luna! Only the Alpha could!" she scream back.

"Leave now! " I am done with her. She been trouble ever since I came.

"No!" she yelled back.

"Aleydi please calm down" Sienna grab my shoulder but I shrug it off.

"I will not take this anymore! I want her out! I will not be push around by this stupid little b***h!" I scream out.

"YOU THE B***H!" Jessica scream back at me.