Chapter 19

-Aiden P.O.V-

"Where are they!?" I scream out to the head guard. It's already 4:30 and Anahi, Xavier and Aleydi have not come home yet.

I started pacing back and forth in my office while my head guard, Kurt, looks at me.

"We don't know, Alexus has come home already so they should have been here by now" Kurt tells me.

"Look, send all the guard out to track them and bring them back home! Now!" I use my Alpha voice. I am worried for Aleydi and my sister, where have they gone.

"Alpha Desanto! Look at this!" Beta Ezra comes running in with a note in his hand.

"What is it?" I took the paper note and read it.

"I found it outside the front door with a knife threw it"

Once I read it, I growl in anger. F**k!

"What does it say Alpha?" Kurt ask.

"If you want to see your sister and your mate again, meet me at the your boarder fence at 5 pm today. Alone. " I got mad and crumble the paper in a ball.

"Who wrote it?" Kurt ask.

"I don't know. It didn't say!"

"Sir, what should we do?" Ezra ask me.

"I want all the guard to go and hunt down Xavier's car and see if you could scent their smell. And I will go and meet this kidnapper and see what I have to do to have Anahi, Aleydi and Xavier back."

"Ok Alpha" they both said and went out my office door.

"I hope this work" I pick up my car keys and went out the pack house. I went in my car and drive till I made it to the border fence. I turn off the car and waited till the kidnapper show him/herself.

----------------------

-Aleydi P.O.V-

I woke up with pain on my body. My back was on the wall and I felt this burn on my hand. I look down to see silver hand cuff on my hand. Werewolf's weakness. I look up again and see that I was in cage too. It was so small, i could barely sit up straight without touch the top. Where the hell am I?

"Look like someone is awake" I jump back when I heard a voice.

"Whose there?" I ask. I tired to see who was there but my vision was kinda blurry and it was dark too.

"Let me introduce myself Luna, I am the Alpha of the Dark Flames pack, Ryder." he walks out of the dark and in front of my cage. Ryder look around his mid 20's, he had dark blond hair, light brown skin, very tall and well built, and he had dark brown eyes.

He grab onto the cage bar and shake it to scare me. I cover my face with my hand and wimp a little.

"Oh come on, don't cry Aleydi." He tease me.

"Where am I and what do you want?" the last thing I remember before I black out was hearing a screech and a crashing noise.

"Well, I can't tell you where we are but what I want have to do with you. Since you are the Luna and mate to Alpha Desanto, I have to use you to get something that I want" he squat down and look at me eye to eye. He had evilness in him, I could tell.

"And what is that?" I look to him.

"Your father and his pack death" then he chuckle and walk away from the cage.

"Nooo!! You can't!" I scream out. He can't kill my father. I must warn him.

"Aleydi? Is that you?" I heard a familiar voice.