Epilogue

~1 year later~

"Jesus! Aiden! Come outside already!" I called out to my son Jesus and Aiden.

"But mom! I beating daddy in Call of Duty!" he scream back.

"Aiden! Stop letting our son play with those kind of games and come down to greet your sister and nephew." I yell to Aiden.

"One minute!"

"Aiden!" I snap at him.

"Fine!" I could him coming down with a laughing Jesus in his arms.

"Stop daddy!" he laugh and running out of breath.

"Sound like those two are having a special bond." Anahi walk pass me threw the door and put down the picnic basket on the door step.

"I know. They spend lots of time together and always make time to hang out with him." Aiden has been a loving father, just like my dad, and that's what I love more about Aiden.

"Mommy! Can we go already?" Joseph yell out in the front yard. The two twins and Xavier were outside waiting for Aiden and Jesus to come out. How much those two have grown. They are more taller than when they were younger and they really look alike beside the eye color. They both have short black hair and cute dimple but Joseph have dark blue eyes like Xavier while Joshua have silver like Anahi.

We have family time together every Saturday so no one feel left out and we could all still feel connected. Me and Aiden could have time out from being Alpha and Luna for a while. Its really hard to handle the biggest Pack in California. This week, I wanted to take Anahi, Xavier, Joseph and Joshua out to the waterfall Aiden took me for our first date.

"Lets go now" Aiden walk pass me with Jesus in his arms and let him down once they were outside. Jesus look so similar to Aiden than to me. He has the same smile and dimple like Aiden and the only thing he has from me is the eyes color. Jesus has green eyes just like me.

"Come on Jesus! Let play Tag!" Joshua call out to Jesus.

"Ok" he went running after them but he was faster than them because he had Alpha blood in him.

I laugh and Aiden wrap his arm around my waist.

"Let get going now before it gets too dark" I kiss Aiden on the check.

"Ok my beautiful angel" he lean in for a kiss on the lips.

"Gross" Anahi yell out and walks over to Xavier.

"Whatever baby sis! You do the same thing!" Aiden yell out to Anahi and laugh.

After 30 minute walking on the path, we finally made it to the waterfall and it look the same as when I first saw it.

"So beautiful " Anahi whisper.

"Lets go and swim!" Joseph scream out and take off his t-shirt.

"Yay!" Joshua and Jesus follow Joseph and did the same.

"Don't stay too long in the water" I yell out

"Let them be angel, their kids" Aiden wrap his arms around my waist and kiss my neck.

"Ok, kids are kids. They get them self in trouble easily. Imagine their teenage years."

"I'm ready for that. I raise a teenager by myself, Anahi was a handful."

"Hey what that mean!"Anahi yell to Aiden.

"Yeah. With Xavier and the drama. It was so much to take on. " Aiden laugh, while laying down the picnic.

"Hey, how did you meet Xavier? Was it really hard to be together as you said?" I ask Anahi.

"Well, that a long story................

////////////////////////////////////

Hey everyone! Alpha little girl is finally over but the series is not. I will start another book and it start with the story on how Anahi and Xavier meet. Its called 'Alpha little sister' , its short and small but things will make sense. And I encourage everyone to read it. Thanks for reading this story and for all the votes. Thanks a lot!