Chapter 6: Here We Go!

Hi readers!

I got something to share.

I'm so happy The Girl Behind His Attitude got into 100 reads! It really made my day!

Thank you for those who took their time reading my work. I really appreciate it!

I will write more and, definitely, improve my skill :)

Anyway, here is another chapter of The Girl Behind His Attitude! This chapter makes me confused where to end it. I don't want this one to be too long which makes other chapters too short. But, I want to reveal one exciting moment in this novel too :(

Please Vote, Comment and Like The Girl Behind His Attitude :)

***********************************************************************************************

Cole's POV

Waking up to a buzzing phone alarm was the worst. I always snoozed it a few times before throwing that thing on the floor. Just like any other human beings, I hate morning especially after a hard hangover.

With only less than half of my body functioning, I made my way into the bathroom. Usually, it would just take me two minutes to get there but with this spinning head, it wasn't an easy trip.

"Fuck" I said, stumbling to a pair of Adidas shoes.

After taking a good fifteen minutes to get ready, I drank an Advil before making my way downstairs. As usual, there was nobody in my house. I lived separately with my parents because things were getting complicated. However, their house was still in the same area as mine, and so did my grandma's.

Welcome to Miller's private 'jail' land!

Checking my schedule while driving, I was reminded having two meetings with oil distributors from China and Indonesia before picking up Bianca. Although I'd been waiting for these meetings quite a while but meeting Bianca was more exciting.

After driving for sometime, a tall, glassy building with Miller Oil Industry on top of it came into view.

"Morning Mr. Miller.. The meeting room is ready, sir." Andrea, my assistant, told me when I reached my office door.

I didn't answer her, as usual. Why would anyone waste their breath just to say okay?!

I was about to enter the meeting room when my CFO, Fred, shouted my name.

"Mr. Miller!" He was half running to me.

"What?!"

"It's about the new oil rig project in Gulf of Mexico. I just received the budget last night. The cost is over our estimation, a lot more actually." His expression was troubled.

"What the fuck, Fred?! Have you talked to the constructor?" I was irritated, hearing this problem early in the morning.

"I had, sir. They said the cost would be around $600 million so we estimated it for $650 million in our budget list. However, the email stated a total of $800 million." He scratched the back his head in confusion and anxiety.

"Confront them about it. I don't care what you must do but I want to get this project done for these people! Understand?" I said in lower yet stern voice while pointing on the files of our distributors.

"I understand, sir." Fred said.

*****

"Mr. Miller, it's a pleasure for us to be working with your company." He shook my hand.