Chapter 19: A Back or A Brick?

Who loves Alec Benjamin? Hands up guys because I'm a big fan of him!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Bianca's POV

"I win!" He exclaimed happily. "Just so you know, no one ever defeats me in this thing."

Avoiding eye contact with him, I cleared my throat to lose the irritating thought. Thankfully Cole kept talking about how delicious the food was and didn't notice my awkwardness. Although I couldn't catch what he was saying, I gave him a smile as a respond.

"So, where to next?" He stood up, rubbing his full belly then walked ahead of me towards the exit.

"Are you letting me decide now? How kind of you." I quipped towards him.

Suddenly, he turned to me scowling.

"Ready for a worse choice?" I joked, making him stopped in place.

"No, not another toys' shopping." He said uninterested.

Opening my passenger's door, I shouted before climbing into the seat.

"It's not toys' shopping, Cole. Come on! Let's go.."

Watching him strode towards the car, I smiled knowing he was desperate and defeated. It was funny how his expression could change this quick. His excited version was long gone after what I said. I could bet if it wasn't me, he would have run away hours ago.

Tip number 1 to annoy a boy: brought him to the most riddiculous place you could think.

Not to forget my counting: Bianca 3, Cole 1. Let's gave him some credit for choosing the right restaurant. Either way, I was still winning.

He got on the wheel driving lazily when I started the GPS. Grabbing my phone to look at the direction, he widened his eyes at me all of a sudden.

"Are you kidding me, Bianca?" He asked in a higher tone.

"What?!" I replied in the same tone, confusion was obvious in my voice.

"You are directing us to an orphanage. Oh my God! I should have stayed home." After putting my cellphone on the phone stand, he facepalmed himself.

Not wasting my time, I enjoyed my view and laughed my hearts out.

*****

"Welcome Miss Williams and Mr Miller. It's our pleasure to have you here." Head facilitator, Mila, greeted us while walking towards a hall.

"Please don't mention it. It's also nice to finally meet the children." Glancing behind me, Cole tried to keep up with us as his hands brought the toys. "Right, Cole?"

Earlier, I offered to help him since his right hand was bruised but he refused directly.

"Yeah, it is." He quickly talked while glaring at me. His intimidating glare switched when the head facilitator turned to check on him. All of a sudden, he flashed a three-second wide smile to her.

Annoyed with his attitude, I teased him back by giving the exact same fake grin he had given her. He then raised his eyebrows before striding past me.

"Come on... The quicker we distribute these, the better my mood will be." He said once I caught up with him.

"Nope. I still want to hang out with the kids for a while."

He suddenly stopped, making me bumped into his back.