Chapter 13

Hey guys!

How are you? I know I promised you that I would update twice last week. However, my brain couldn't cooperate to write faster. So, once again sorry for the delay. After spending several days on this, here is Chapter 13!

Hope you like it 😀

Please Like, Comment and Share The Girl Behind His Attitude!

***************************************************************************************

CHAPTER 13

Bianca's POV

Entering Williams' Grand for the nth times today, I was basically dragged by my feet which seemed to know the way without thinking. Some staffs greeted me as I walked towards the control room. Meanwhile, the others were busy decorating the area with flowers and chandeliers.

Passing through the arranged tables, I met the head organizer, Lisa. She was dressed in a white tank top, navy blazer and black skinny jeans which brought out her olive skin tone.

"Hi Miss Williams..." She flashed me a smile even though I knew she was super tired.

"Hi Lisa... How's the broken spotlight now?" I asked, looking up to the spotlight.

"Spotlight? What's wrong with the spotlight?" One of her eyebrows raised while her finger confusingly scratched the top of her black hair.

"Rick called me and said the spotlight suddenly burst. I come back here just to check on it." I was confused Lisa didn't know anything about it.

"There is nothing wrong with the spotlight, miss. I have been here all the time and I can assure you, if there is something wrong, I will be the first one to know."

Looking up once more, Lisa was right. The spotlight did look normal. It even emitted a strong light to the centre of the stage now.

"I'll check on Rick now. Where is he?" Annoyance started to grow as I felt being tricked by Rick.

"As always, in his nest a.k.a the control room." She joked, trying to make the situation calmer. Although Lisa was in her early 30s, but she still had that friendly yet funny personality.

"Thank you, Lisa." I turned on my heel without waiting for Lisa's answer.

I couldn't believe Rick was lying about an important issue and made me coming all the way back here. Reaching the control room, I didn't care about knocking. As I opened the room, I was about to get mad at Rick but stopped when there was no Rick in there.

Instead, I met the one who made my day a mess yesterday.
***********************************************************************************************

Cole Miller was standing in front of me with more confident than the last time I saw him. Putting both hands in his black jogger pants' pockets, I saw a smile crossed his post-beaten face. I had to admit that few scratches on his nose and jawline didn't make him less handsome.

"Cole? What are you doing here?" I managed to keep my voice clear despite the surprise hidden inside me. Meanwhile, an inner battle was happening between my heart and mind. I was going to stay still near the door when this mind won as it ordered my feet to walk slowly towards Cole. Damn feet.