Beautifully Fostered!

Hi beautiful people 😍

First of all, I wanna apologize that it isn't really an update for TGBHA but more like an announcement of my new book Beautifully Fostered 😁

"You are not my biological daughter, Eleanor."

The voice played on repeat in Eleanor's head, on-and-on like a broken radio. It kept haunting her everywhere she went and everytime she was not occupied. Those words were like an alarm planted in her head. An alarm that reminded her the reason why she...

Left the beautiful New York City,

Forget her luxurious life,

Forgot Eleanor Jacqueline Reid,

and

Became Aimee Cassidy Ward,

A girl with no real identity, no family and no clue who she really was. It was her aim to know her true self and erased everything about the past. Yet, she was wrong. The past was still chasing her when William Duncan, her best friend, suddenly appeared in front of her.

William Chase Duncan - A famous video jockey (VJ) who was listed as 'Top 5 Young & Successful Artist of the Year' for three times in a row. Not only known for the endless achievements, his striking appearance could make every straight guys turned gay. Well... not literally. Despite everything he had, his world was empty when the one and only Eleanor Reid gone mysteriously. What would happen if he had a chance to meet her again?

He was loyal to Eleanor Reid, but would he still be there for Aimee Ward if he knew the truth? The bitter truth that even Aimee Ward herself couldn't handle. The truth that made her realized, she was beautifully fostered.

***********************************************************************************************

I have been working on this book for weeks and sorry to say but this is one of the reason why I haven't updated The Girl Behind His Attitude regularly lately 😖 I am not giving up on this book and will still update ASAP 👌

Yeah... Back to the main topic. Beautifully Fostered is my second book and I am excited to share with you guys!

If you wanna read the sneak peek, here is the link

https://www.wattpad.com/story/139198233-beautifully-fostered

First chapter will be published on 23rd March 2018!

Your read means so much to me!

Thank you everyone,
Calltrix

Note: Watch out for The Girl Behind His Attitude next 2 days 😁