Chapter 35: You Are Not Any Girl

Warning: This chapter contained *mild* sexual scene.

Protect your eyes and mind if you are against any S-word content.
Skipping this part won't change your knowledge of the whole storyline. But, of course, you are gonna miss the F-U-N 😛

NB: It's 3 am here and I can't sleep so I upload a sexy scene. I haven't read proof it.

*****

Bianca's POV

"So, are we skipping straight to dessert?" Flirted Cole as he laid me down on the bed and pinned my figure under his drool worthy toned body. "What do you say, milady?"

Instinctively, my hand reached down for the hem of his shirt and pulled the soft linen up until his bottom abs came to a show. Without any command, my fingers automatically made its way to pleasure. Trailing his perfectly shaped lower ribs, I imagined how hard he had been training for it. All his hard workouts and sweat definitely spoilt my vision. Thank God for abs. My vision had been 'blessed'. Continuing my exploration, I grazed his pack as his muscle immediately flexed under my touch. Oh crap! Never did I imagine my dinner was gonna be better than any Michelin restaurants' menu.

Confidently, I lifted my head and whispered to his ear. "I think you got it wrong, Mr. Miller. We never skip straight to dessert because..." Pausing and teasing him by carefully undoing his pants' button, I bit my lower lips as my eyes studied his expression. Impatience much, sir? The thought of his imagination made me smile unknowingly. "I'm your full course meal tonight."

Soon after the words left my mouth, a proud smug appeared in my jerk's face. Cole didn't bother answering my remark but the way his eyes sparkled with passion and lust explained the effect I had on him. Without wasting anymore time, he sat on his knees while his hands were lifting his Balmain black shirt and snapped! A full HD Greek God body was displayed right in front of me. I didn't bother counting how many packs he had because there was only one thing on my mind right now. I wished I had seen his body sooner. Jeez, where did that thought come from? Damn, hormones! You threw my character off the bus this instant.

Well, let's be real for a hot minute. Cole had been topless in front me several days before which meant, it wasn't my first time seeing him like this. But, in my defense, I didn't pay much attention last time. Remember that one call from my Dad. Yeah, it sucked. Also, I had to lie while being horny. Girl, come on. I was never talented in that field. This time around, our belongings were left downstairs. No distraction. Less chance of ruining our night.

Lost in my own fantasy, I was brought back by a pleasurable tingle on my neck. Cole already dug down and inched my skin with soft kisses. He took his time, leaving wet trace in the spots he had kissed. God, it felt so good. He really knew what he was doing to me. I had to shut my eyes, feeling the growing desire for him to continue kissing. His lips moved slowly, enjoying every smooch before leaving me breathless for the next one. My anticipation reached its peak when he undid the ribbon accessories located exactly on my cleavage. As if reading my mind, I could feel his fingers work its magic removing the straps off my shoulder. I opened my eyes, meeting his beautiful pair of sight. We both stayed in a comfortable silence for a while before Cole broke it with a sly smile.

"Full course meal doesn't describe you enough, milady." He said, pecking my lips.

"Then, what's the word describe me best, Mr. Jerk?" I caressed his freshly washed hair.

Looking across the room, he took time thinking. "I think that word is yet to be invented."

Hearing his answer made me blushed as red as crab. This jerk could really make me burning up just by throwing a non-sense pick up line.