Chapter 4: The Guy Behind The Wheel

Hi guys!

As I've promised, something exciting is revealed in this chapter?

Curious?

Here you go the chapter with my first surprise :)

***************************************************************************************

Bianca's POV

Clinton and I were on our way to Sophie's boutique when the sun slowly covered by darker cloud. This kind of weather was my favorite one but the worst for Clinton.

"Bob.. Has it rained a lot lately?"

"Not that I remember, Mr. Williams. I think it is the first rain for this month." It was mid November, the month where rain was expected to start falling.

"Stop calling me Mr. Williams. I'm not Dad, man." Clinton might be the ideal successor but his chill still got the best of him. That's what I loved about him.

"You are technically gonna be Dad soon. Right, Bob?" I said from the back seat, making Clinton turn and giving me a sharp look.

"I do think so too, Ms. Williams." Bob answered with a smile.

"Fuck you, Ms. Williams." Clinton mocked me then rolled his tongue out.

*****

After the fitting, we both sat in the lobby waiting for Mom. She had an appointment after us so we were gonna get lunch together. The rain was pouring quiet hard outside by now. Some people started to get their umbrellas out or ran quicker avoiding the droplets. In front of the boutique, two little boys purposely ran into the rain, getting their clothes wet. Behind them, a woman tried to catch the boys, muttering some words I could not hear but she also ended up getting wet. When the woman- whom I assumed their mom- was busy being mad at herself, the boys started giggling at her. Seeing this moment brought back a few memories of my own.

"Clinton and Cole, stop right there. It's pouring outside." My lovely nanny, Emma, shouted to two little boys who were running to the back garden.

Instead of stopping, the boys ran faster while laughing at each other's joke. Emma was shaking her head, disbelieving at what just happened. I was in the porch, playing with my doll when Emma came bringing us snacks and tea.

"Nanny.. May I join them?" I asked her with puppy eyes.

She softened her eyes on me. "No sweetheart.. You will catch a cold if you join them. Do you want to get sick?" She brushed my cheek.

"I don't wanna get sick. It makes me rest in bed and can't play with my... AAHHH" Just before I finished my sentence, water was shot repeatedly at me and Emma. I saw the little evils with water guns in their hands.

I cried for Emma which she returned her gaze to the boys. Her hands were in her hips.

"Boys.. You are in big trouble." She ran after the boys in the rain, ended up getting wet but her expression had changed into a happy one.

"Try to catch us, Nanny." Cole turned to Emma, making funny faces at her.

"Don't challenge me, Mr. Miller. Come here, both of you!" She made the boys run faster, laughing hard.

I was enjoying the view until Emma fell on her face. Both boys instantly turned on their heels and helped Emma standing up.

"Nanny... Are you ok?" Clinton asked her. His face was worried.