Chapter 14

Hi readers!

I'm back with another chapter :)

I decided to cut this chapter into 2 parts since I'm afraid some of you don't like reading one hella long chapter. So, here is Chapter 14 which is the start of the party scenes. 

The party will be continued in chapter 15.

Hope you enjoy it!

Please like, comment and share The Girl Behind His Attitude!

***************************************************************************************

Cole's POV

Wearing the tux Mom had prepared for me, I waited Samantha outside a cafe for the past 15 minutes. Just like any mainstream girl, she tested a man's patient by making him wait. Unfortunately, I was not that kind of man.

Minutes past but I still saw no sign of her walking from any direction. Crap. We would be really late if she didn't show up by now. Unless, it was her plan to let people saw us entering together. Thinking about it, I regretted the decision taking her to the party. I hope she wasn't that type.

Killing the time by checking out my email, I found many new mails waiting to be replied. It happened every time I took a day off for any reason. I guess there was no holiday for this thing. Scrolling down the inbox, my eyes caught an email from Grandma. I always had a bad feeling if Grandma, herself, mailed me.

Subject: The Board's Demand

Looking at the subject, my finger hovered above the screen. Ready to click it any second. However, my conscience refused the thought. Let tonight be a great night. For once.

"Hi Cole..." I was surprised to see her coming out of nowhere, opening the car door.

"Finally, Sam..." I wasn't in the mood of greeting anymore. Just then, I saw a Porche 911 driving past us. Nice ride bro.

"You know girls always need more time. I bet you are used to wait so many girls, right?" This girl really had no manner. She should at least say sorry for being half an hour late. Damn. If only you weren't related to Clinton.

I sarcastically smirked at her. Not gonna lie anymore. I had no good impression towards her. Driving faster, I hoped to get to Grand much faster so I could be free from this girl.

Leaning closer, she didn't let this topic pass. "So, any girl you are seeing now?"

"None of your concern."

"You are not that friendly type afterall."

"Why should I?" I said while increasing my speed.

"Last girl you dated?" Her tone was more teasing than asking.

My grip on the wheel got tighter as this wasn't my favorite topic. I felt my face got hotter and my body tensed. However, Samantha didn't seem to notice it as she was giggling softly.

I shot my darkest stare at her but she acted innocence.

"Secret, huh? My lips is sealed, Cole." I could see a faint of smile in her face.

"You are lucky for being Clinton's girlfriend. Say you weren't, I would happily beat the shit out if you." I could see her getting pale and silenced from the edge of my eyes. Good thing she stayed silence throughout the ride.

We arrived in Grand with bunch of people lining to get in. I was satisfied to know Samantha taking some space from me. She behaved better after I threatened her. I believed she didn't have the gut to tell Clinton.