Chapter 27: Little Boy to My Hiroshima

Hey everyone!

Sorry for the late update.

When I wrote this chapter, it turned out to be so damn long. So, I will split it into two.

It's 2 am in my country and I'm tired. The second part will be uploaded in the morning. In the meantime, enjoy this chapter! Hope you like it 😃

Please share, comment and like The Girl Behind His Attitude

*****

Cole's POV

'What is life?'

It was one question I kept asking myself as the glass of whiskey in my hand slowly emptied.

'Life is full of rainbow.' Sure, Oprah. Good to hear it treated you well.

'Life is funny.' Hell yeah, Mr. Frank. Thanks to the bestselling book by that name, you lived a fucking fancy life.

As for me, life was a pain in my whole body. Not just in my neck and not in my ass. It was attached to my soul, playing me like a plane simulator. At one point, it brought me up to the sky but, then, in the blink of an eye, it swooped me down to the deepest hole in this mothereffin' planet.

Less than twenty-four hours ago, I laid in a king size bed hugging a gorgeous girl in my arm. It might sound high as fuck till I thought it was just a dream. Fortunately, it wasn't. As a matter of fact, we also had a nice homemade breakfast this morning. Just the two us. Awesome, right? What a wonderful morning! - you girls would say.

However, it was time for the explosive 'little boy' came to my Hiroshima. He stood up, facing me with dominance written all over his face. In a flash, my annoyance increased seeing this blue suited man whom I called new enemy in town. The man seemed like a quick witted guy as his bloodshot gaze and clenched jaw mirrored mine.

"I'm Ivan Stroma, Bianca's boyfriend." Boyfriend? He must be dreaming.

Turning to Bianca for some clarrification, I only found her head down avoiding me. Didn't it mean his statement was true? How dare she played me?! Just when I thought she was an angel, her mask revealed itself in time.

The Storm guy broke this painful silence by offering me a hand to shake.

"Cole Miller. Let's skip the formality." I strode to the seat beside Clinton.

Great! Right in front of them two.

"Here, drink. You look like a zombie." Right, I may as well eat your sister's boyfriend's brain. Clinton poured whiskey to my empty glass. "Rough day dude?"

"More like a rough night. A very rough one." While taking a sip, I watched Bianca moving Storm's arm from her shoulder. Was she still trying to hide it? Sooner or later, she needed to come clean.

"We all have one of those, don't we?" Dimwit Clinton answered me while raising a hand to call the waiter. He had no clue what I was actually meaning to say.

Things like this happened so many times that I almost strangled him for being too slow in reading a situation. If only I could reset his mind.

Within a minute, a skinny man came to our table with a huge ass menu book. Since I wasn't in the mood to turn pages of food list, I just ordered the basic dish. A plate of wagyu steak, medium rare. Without any delay, I dismissed him once he was done taking notes.

"So, how did you two meet each other?" Reaching for the whiskey, I physically prepared myself for their bluff.

Soon enough, shit went down by Storm giving me a fucking smiley emoji reaction while taking Bianca's hand from the table. My eyes fixated on their holds which also caught her attention. It should be my hand on top of hers. Gazing at her face, a glimpse of worry appeared was displayed as she attempted to get out of his hold. But the asshole wouldn't budge.