Chapter 7: Self Invitation

Hi readers! Here is another chapter of The Girl Behind His Attitude! 

Honestly, this chapter makes me confused where to end it. As I don't want it to be one hella long chapter but neither is too short. So, I decided to save the exciting details later but still giving you guys something about their first real meeting.

Please Vote, Comment and Like The Girl Behind His Attitude :)

***************************************************************************************

Cole's POV

Pulling up to Bianca's driveway, I was welcomed by the long-term security guard, Jack.

"Afternoon, Mr. Miller."

"Afternoon, Jack. It's been sometimes since I saw you."

"Indeed, sir. Looking for Miss Williams?" He questioned bluntly. I replied with a nod which made him smile. "I'll let her know you are here."

While he was leaving to get Bianca, I observed this bloody grand mansion. Nothing changed much. They only repainted the whole facade which surely wasn't cheap. Honestly, I hadn't been to this house for a long time. Maybe with Bianca thing I might step in inside again.

Minutes later, Jack came out with someone trailing behind him. It was Bianca. She looked fucking beautiful in her casual outfit. Unlike other girls who bathed themselves with expensive teenage version of pressed crayons, she only wore minimal coloring around her face. I didn't realize that I was smiling until she opened the passenger's door.

"Hi, Cole." She said without looking at me.

I watched her settling herself in the seat.

"Hi, Bianca. How is your day going?" I asked, trying to make an eye contact.

"I baked the whole morning. Oh here, Emma wants you to eat this." She passed me a jar of cookies, finally looking at me for a moment.

"Emma?" She nodded. My ass half-wished it was her who gave it. "Perfect timing! I was hungry too. Thank you, Bianca."

I took two cookies at once, munching the hell out of my system.

"It was really Emma's ideas. Don't thank me." She said awkwardly while fixing her hair.

I smiled at her behavior, still hoping she was lying.

"Let's go have a late lunch first. The cookie didn't satisfy my hunger." I closed the lid and drove away from her house.

"Where are we going to eat?"

"I won't tell you but I'm sure you will like it." She turned her head to me.

When she caught me winking, her face moved against my direction faster than me breaking the speed limit.

*****

Bianca's POV

To my surprise, Cole brought me to a sushi restaurant that I had never been to. The restaurant was not big but its design was pretty. As he led the way to a seat by the counter, I noticed that most of the design was made of smoothen wood. Attached to the wall and ceiling, several huge wood claddings were arranged in between wood boxes which radiated pink lights. I like how the light could bring warmness into the restaurant. Above me, there were Japanese lanterns hung from the ceiling. I could say this restaurant would be one of my favorite.

Getting fascinated by the design, I didn't know a waiter had already handed us the menu. She looked a bit annoyed when I took so long to open it. However, as soon as her gaze turned to Cole, a blush appeared in her cheeks. Really girl?! This man didn't even say a word to you.