Chapter 36: Asshole!

Hi guys!
Happy Sunday from where I live!
Please share, vote and support The Girl Behind His Attitude 😁

PS: Uploading this while accompanying my baby brother down for a nap

*****

Cole's POV

As if there was a dragon living inside her stomach, the first thing Bianca asked after the shower was eating a fucking meal at 2 am. Hell! My girl's eating schedule wasn't anywhere near healthy. I suggested her to have some fruits and yoghurt instead of steak but she quickly declined and, at the same time, I deadass failed when she gave me her puppy eye.

Damn it. Girl and her charm were man's ultimate weakness. Sooner or later, it was time for me to practice resisting those eyes since men weren't born with some freak superpower to control temptation. In the meantime, here I was, watching my girlfriend chewed a chunk of meat like a starving kid.

"Slow down, Bi. The steak won't run away from your plate." I joked, making her stop chewing.

Pointing her fork to my direction, she glared at me uninterestingly. "Really? You think that's funny?"

Making a gesture to zip my mouth, I poured myself another glass of wine while checking my email. There were several emails from Andrea but nothing seemed urgent. I better enjoyed this night than diving back to stressful shit.

Switching to check my income texts, Clinton's name was on top. He texted me an hour ago, asking for Bianca's whereabout. I tapped the reply space and typed 'stays at mine tonight'. By now, that prick must have known my relationship with her sister, except if he suddenly went blind. Not literally but that dude sometime did acting 'blind'.

"Does Clinton know you stay for the night?" I turned off my phone screen and faced her.

Bianca shook her head. "Nope. Actually, I wasn't planning on staying but someone made me do it." She didn't forget to finish it with a wink.

Again, the eye. Jeez!

Sipping my wine to brush the tingling feeling, I gave my reasonable defense. "First off, you tempted me by sitting on my manhood." She began to smile naughtily. "Second, you grind on it which, for your information, always work wonder in alluring man. I guess that's way spy movie often has sexy ladies."

She raised one of her eyebrows, shaking her head. "You are weird, jerk."

"But it's true. Remember James Bond? That bloody Mr. Fucking Bond honestly became famous for those scenes." I waited for her agreement, only to be answered with a disappointing look. "Anyway, my third reason is..."

I paused, looking for an answer. "Shit. I can't find any. Other than, we both enjoyed it obviously."

A blush crept through Bianca's cheek and she looked more attractive this way. Fuck, she was glowing which increased her beauty even more. I couldn't resist to lean closer and pulled her seat towards mine. Purposely, I left a peck on her blushing cheek while my hand rested on her bare lap. "Can I ask you something?"

"Sure." She said, leaning back to her seat and intertwining my fingers in hers.

"Are you on a birth control?"

She laughed softly. "Are you seriously still on that page?"

"Of course, I am. Your jerk ain't ready to be a father yet, milady."

Her right hand suddenly slapped my chest in a playful way. "Aw, too bad. It had already happened. You came inside me, babe."

"Oh, shit!" Taking my hand out of her hold, I ran my fingers through my hair frustratingly. "God, dammit! This can't be happening."