Chapter 31: Are you jealous?

Hi friends!
Happy weekend to all of you. In order to spice up your day off, here's a new chapter.
Please share The Girl Behind His Attitude to your friends, family or even strangers 😅
Hope you enjoy it!

*****

Bianca's POV

The look on his face when I found out Joel vomited all over his shirt was my biggest fear of the day. He was beyond pissed and I wished I could shrink into an ant right now. Out of the blue, his warning earlier in the orphanage came into my mind.

"Fine, you win. But if those two make any trouble, I won't give you a hand."

Crap! Cole wasn't the type of person to play with his own words. As hateful as I had to admit, I wasn't sure today would be problem-free. Although what just happened was pure accidential but, for him, this certainly counted as a trouble. Also, the fact that he was the target in the situation didn't make my position any easier. What should I do?  

Bracing myself to meet his stare, I was taken aback when he already shot fire at me. I was nervous yet there was a part of me saying it wasn't the right time to be sorry. I glanced to the tiny man beside me and realized he was in the same state as me. He kept his sight straight at Cole as his mouth opened ajar in shock. This needed to be stopped. We couldn't stand in the middle of a crowd forever, especially while the boys were covered in spew.

"Are you okay, Joel?" He nodded. "Feeling any better?" He shook and I raised my eyebrows.

Shouldn't someone be relieved from motion sickness after he spewed?

Then, as if he knew I couldn't point what he meant, his finger pointed at Cole's shirt.

"I didn't mean to do that." His voice sounded like he wanted to cry. "I'm sorry, Mr. Cole. Please don't be angry at me."

A tear broke out from his eyes and I waited for Cole to speak up. Maybe, saying a word or two nice things to him. However, I was wrong. He sighed annoyingly and walked away to wherever he was heading to.

"Let's get you changed. Don't mind him, okay? He will come around in no time." At least that was what I hoped for.

Asking Joel and Pearl to stay outside while I shopped for his change, I caught Cole's posture in the men's section. From my position, I could see some people distanced themselves from him. It must be the foul smell. Without thinking too much, I quickly grabbed a shirt and pants in Joel's size and came near Cole.

"Hey..." He glanced at me for a second before turning back to the clothes. "Are you mad?"

Maintaining his emotion, he took a deep breath and faced me. "What do you think? Am I supposed to be happy after what just happened?!"

He snapped. I scratched the back of my head even though it wasn't itchy. "I'm sorry, Cole. I didn't know he was prone to motion rides."

"I figured." I smiled, wishing he would let this slide. "But it doesn't mean I forgive you. For all I know, you may be smirking under your sadness especially when I change into this."

In his hand, he hold a Mickey shirt. If we weren't in this situation, I would definitely laugh my heart out. It was kinda wrong of him to say that but again he wasn't in his best mood.

"Of course not. I am not deceitful." Following him to the cashier, I stepped forward and blocked his path. "I'm seriously sorry. Please don't be mad. I promise they won't give you a hard time."

As he was treating me the silent treatment, I put my best puppy eyes. Slowly, I looked up to him and found him gazing down at me. There was no smile in his mouth, only a straight lips telling me he still wasn't moved.