Chapter 26: Divine Society

Ladies and gentlemen, I present you - no, I'm just kidding. It's to grand for a chapter opening.

Another waiting has ended. Here's another part of The Girl Behind His Attitude.

Hope you guys enjoy reading it!

*****

Cole's POV

Rising up from my deep slumber earlier than usual, I carefully lifted my body while checking the sleeping beauty beside me. After her wild moment in the club, Bianca reached my house with the damn aftermath. She puked pretty bad, letting her unbeliveably tight sparkly dress got some of the foul scent. She was truly fucked up.

As much as I desired to undress her, however- last night- wasn't counted. She kept rambling and laughing like one hella psycho. At some point, her drunk mind thought I was a bolster. She hugged me, leaning her weight fully on me. Then, we plopped on the bed until sleep surrounded her. If only her state was sober, we would be naked under the blanket by now.

Dragging myself to the door, I exited the guest room while trying to make the least noise. Outside of this comfy bedroom, my two maids already got their busy morning started.

"Maya! Prepare some chicken soup for breakfast." I ordered a long-term maid who was cleaning the kitchen downstairs. "And set the table for two."

"Right away, sir."

The perks of being a boss who lived alone was no one questioned your crappy order. Just like now, they didn't even know Bianca slept here.

Entering the shower, I finished my morning shits without giving any time for my thought to wander. Unlike modern beauty men, I didn't check myself in the mirror ten times as I dressed up. All I did was wearing the damn suit and stormed out of my room.

Once I went back to the guest room, a beep from my phone caught my attention. It was a text from Clinton, telling me that he would pick up Bianca in an hour. For sure, he needed to save his ass. When we got out of the club, the arsehole made a scheme by telling his parents that Bianca stayed over at Samantha's and he slept at mine- which, obviously, was the other way around.

Meanwhile, the party queen still hadn't moved from her lazy throne.

"Rise and shine, milady. Drunk time is over." Opening the curtain, I let the bright light illuminating the room. Awaken by the brightness, she immediately protected her eyes with pillow and crawled back to sleep. Turned out she wasn't the type who made 'I woke up like this' a drip of whiskey.

Sitting on the edge of her bed, I watched her sleeping form. She looked so peaceful and calm while enjoying her last few minutes of sleep this morning. Although half of her face was covered, my mind could easily picture her pretty features. Fucking gorgeous!To be honest, I tried to kiss her last night but right before my lip touched hers, she just had to get up and puked. Of course, time never been my friend. However, after all the puking, I wouldn't kiss her lips.

"Wake up, Bi." I grabbed the pillow and instantly earned a loud groan from her.

"Noo, Clint. I'm sleepy." She tried to steal the pillow back with her closed eyes but I moved it farther from her. "Clint! Give it back!"

Not listening to her yell, I kept it away and tagged along being Clinton. How could she not notice it? Was she still drunk?

Pulling the blanket up to her nose, she bent and hid underneath it. All this long, she didn't move her head from that pillow. Only her hand did the magic. It was my first time seeing this side of Bianca which, truthfully, was damn entertaining. I resisted not to laugh but failed when suddenly she farted.