Chapter 30: Magic, My Ass!

My usual ramble is in the end of this chapter 😜

*****

Cole's POV

As a punishment for blocking her calls, Bianca had me at her feet today. First, I'd suddenly became a chauffeur - read: woke up earlier than my maids and be ready picking up the princess before Jack even stood by in his station. Second, she made me promise to follow her will all day which damn well meant whatever ridiculous wish Bianca wanted, Cole had to abide.

"Morning, Mr. Jerk." A cheerful greeting filled my car as she fastened the seatbelt. "You look really smashed!"

I squinted my eyes, questioning where her sleepiness ran away. "Of course, I am. It's goddamn six thirty in the morning. Who the heck go out and about happily at this hour?"

She smiled proudly. "I do. It's a good day, Cole. Get a life!"

"Unbelievable..." Shaking my head, I watched her opening an email with a giant logo of- "Are those tickets to Disneyland?"

I prayed she answered hell no.

Looking up from her phone, she faced me with amusement in her eyes. "Yeap. That's our destination for the day. Believe me, it's gonna be super fun."

She tapped my chest, being so sure about the acclaimed happiest theme park in the universe.

"If fun means being locked in a place full of overprice stuff all day then no. It's lame ass."

"You just don't get how magical that place is." Putting her defensive mode, she eyed me with terror.

"Magic, my ass!" I remarked. Propping up my head by the window, I wouldn't go through this alone. I needed back up. "Where is Clinton?"

"He spent the night at Samantha's. They just celebrated their three months anniversary last night." Those lovebirds spent every second together as if the apocalypse was a minute away.

"Three months anniversary?! Is that a thing now?" I creased my eyebrow in confusion.

"Yeah, I guess so. There are even hundred days celebration, four months anniversary, five months, two hundred days anniversary. Wanna me to continue mentioning?"

"Stop right there. People are so damn crazy these days. What kind of relationship is that? A newborn milestone?" I shrugged my shoulder, being overwhelmed by the foolishness.

"The point is they just want to have sex." Bianca bluntly stated without even looking away from her phone.

Not expecting her reply, I saw her suddenly stop scrolling and her eyes shut in embarrasment.

Busted.

My laugh broke as Bianca sulked further onto her seat. "So, is that also your ultimate goal?"

She covered her face with both hands while her head denies vigorously. Deciding to take advantage of the situation, I leaned closer to hear ear.

"Noted, milady. I should remember the sex part when you ask for celebration."

Settling a hand on her thigh, I waited for her reaction. Her face was blushing hard, not being able to hide the truth. She tried to regain herself with a slap to my hand yet it didn't stop me from chuckling."You, jerk! Always thinking about sex."

"Hey! You are the one who brought it up. Don't turn it on me." Women, always attacked men with their slyness if something went wrong.

"But, you develop too much idea out of it." Crossing her arms in front of her chest, she pouted annoyingly.