"i'm a failure"

"There is no hope"
"What do you mean (y/n) there is alwas hope"
"not for me"

"i want you to close your eyas pleas, i wanner ask you how are you? what heaviness are you carrying? what tears do you hold back? what pain what fears are you keept inside?"

People don't even look you in the eye, people ask you how you are and you say "fine" but you're not fine and they'll never know, that and you start believing the lies around you saying you're not good egough. and no ones gonna want you, you'll never ever do anythink in your life and the fear that we have is that we're gonna be alone becaus if thay don't like you, how will? If thay dont accept you who will? and i started beliving that i was not good enough i started believing i was a failure that i'll never be somebody who people would like or people would accept and these step take you closer. That vocie say: you are not good enough, you are not good enough, you are not good enough" And all you need is one more step to fall.

se you have a choise to know what step you're gonna take today. there are sometimes in life that are out of your control, that you can't change and you gotter live with, the choice that we have thouge is either to give up or keep on going. i wanner ask you what you gonna believe? are you gonna believe in yourself? are you gonna believe everbody eles's judgement on you? are you gonna believe people when they say that you're a failure and no one really cares about you.

You don't have to hold on to those fears you just take one step at a time not to say that one day these fears are just gonna completely disappear but can you forgive those who've hurts you? becaus that's when healing starts every time someone put you down will you make a decision to bring somebody else up? picture yourself in on open area there's no buldings and there's no shelter and there's a storm about you and you don't tell anybody what you're going through, becaus first of all they wouldn't understand and second of all they can't even help you anyway you're in this storm and you're cold and you're week and you feel like this is the end.

"are you still not here?"
"you are still here"

you don't have to do this alone but hold on to that person who you think might help you and i magine them right now saying that they can't stop the storm right, but they will hold you and keep you warm until the storm passes cause when they hold you the strom's still there but it's okay becaus they're with you all the way but i tell you there are sometimes in life where you fall down and you feel like you don't have the strength to get back up, give up or get up when you fail try gain and it's not the end until you give up and just the fact that you're here should presuad you that you have another chance to get back up there's still hope