Stay alive

Uhm... I just want everyone to know that I'm okay and I'm just... taking some time off and... just taking some time to breath and... that... it doesn't matter whatever happens that I'm always gonna be okay.

For anyone who doesn't know what's going on there's pretty much nothing that's going on it's just my Brian that's going on and.. it's driving me insane and all I wanna do is just be in my house be with my mom be with my family

I'm so fucking sick... I'm so fucking sick of the world I'm so fucking mad that half the world is hungry because half the world, has never had to sleep with an empty stomach, and I'm so sad that we have enough money to feed the whole world, yet held the world is fucking hungry, and I'm so fucking mad that people are mean that people don't give a fuck.

And... people aren't mean to me but... I hate seeing people being mean to other people and it sucks when you wanna change the world whole world but you can't because you're just one person and... I just wanna save everyone. Sometimes all the univers' positives coming into me and I'm just handling it out to everyone else and I'm not keeping any of myself and../ I really should but if I could save other people, I'd rather save them than save me myself.

But how can I save other people when I'm not even alive? I just wish
Just wish this Brian could stop wanting to hurt myself and I just wish that I could finally find a way to cure myself life's a fucking journey and I'm trying... and I'm trying so ducking hard and it sucks because I'm trying to be a good person and I kill people with sadness and I just...

I just want the best for everyone I want everyone to be happy, and it sucks because sometimes I put people in front of me I put people before me. I'm trying. I'm trying so fucking hard but... sometime's fucking triggering me and I don't know what it is... and I thinks it's just... it's just that it dose t matter that... whether I'm here or not...

The sun will continue to shine and, the grass will continue to grow the birds will sing, trees will grow and people will live, and the world will continue its cicle. And I will just be another person in history, that no one will remember but... I know this is so depressing and I don't wanna depress people.

I can't sleep probably because, who can sleep when.. when your brain constantly ticking... and I'm going fucking insane. I'm going fucking insane I just want constantly help other people and I'm just putting all my effort into other people and I just need to put someone effort into myself and... I hope everyone is having a really good day somewhat better than mine

But... either way I'm gonna be okay cause we're all fucking fighters and you are too and please don't even feel the way that I do... please don't even beat yourself up, please never hate yourself keep yourself together, keep yourself alive... do whatever the fuck you can to stay alive.