Fake smile

All it takes is a beautiful fake smile to hide an injured soul and they will never notice how broken you really are.

There's a girl in the corner, just turned eighteen. Ever since she was little, it was always her dream, to marry a man who would treat her just right. With loving best friends for the rest of her life. But as she grow up her friends all grew cold, so she twisted her life, just to fit in their mould. Now her biggest fear is that she'll be rejected, she'll try anything to feel loved and accepted. She posts photos on Instagram, hoping that now her body attracts what, her heart can't somehow. Slowly turning herself into something she's not, desperate for anyone to think that she's hot. But the love that she saves, has never come through. And all the dreams she once held, just haven't come true. If you ask have she is, she'll say that she's fine, she disguises it well... but she's dying inside. She tried parties and drinking, just a little to start. Anything to fill that, big hole in her heart. Now she's sleeping around, hoping love will be found, but her heart lies empty from the sorrows she's drowned. Cause deep down she knows that she is not bold, she puts on her fake Smile while she bleeds. On the outside she'll build so her life will seem filled, but on the inside she's never complete.

There's a boy on the streets acting all rough, bulling others just to make him feel tough. He puts on a show so his ego will grow, puts everyone down to try and raise himself up. People assume that he's always been cold, it seems like there's nothing that could tame this soul. On the outside he's callous with a heart made of steel, but inside he's been broken by the pain that he feels. He's the abuser at school but at home he's abused, with a dad always drunk and a mum always bruised. He's lost count of the time that he's gone to bed crying. He's never found peace and he's got tired of trying, now he's lost all his hope and his trust has worn thin. So he hurts others first before they can hurt him. He takes out his pain on the kids at his school, while desperate for someone to think that he's cool. But deep down he knows that he is not bold, he puts on his fake smile while he bleeds. On the outside he'll build so his life will seem filled, but on the inside he's never complete. Though we try to show it and all try to fix it, in our hearts we're all broken but no one admites it. They say that it's what's on the inside that counts, we all put on a brave face but on the inside we doubt, we're all scared of the world we don't know what we're facing. We're longing for something but don't know what we're chasing, though we face the same things that burden and break us. We all look to earth other for some feeling of status, we want people to vieue us to follow and like. To favourite our looks and subscribe to our life, we treat retweets like morphine to cover the hurt, of our friendless existence when our phone doesn't work. We're all grasping at glory and craving acclaim, it's the fuel in our tank it's the drug in our veins. And as soon as it's gone our heart hits the floor, and we run to self-pity till our egos find more. Everyone out there keeps searching around, just to find the right pill to pick them up when they're down. And we try our best but we fail our own test. We pretend that we're swimming while we drown, because deep down we know that we are not bold. We put on our fake smile while we bleed. On the outside we'll build so our lives will seem filled, but on the inside we're never complete, so what is the answers?  What is the cure? What's the solution? Being so insecure? Can sex, drugs money fulfil all your dreams? Or a 7-step process restore self-esteem? Well if we're all here by chance and there's no higher power, then live life to the full or just waste every hour. If it makes you feel good the do all the more, and find satisfaction in what you adore, just eat, drink, sleep, party, have fun then die. Cause what dose it mater what you do to feel hige? If you only love once then do what you choose. And we're all here by chance so you can't really lose, but the problem with that... it's ignorant lies it's the lest people offer but never satisfies. It's like trying to pill a bucket right up to the top, while it's leaking out more than you ever could stop, whatever the world can produce as the answer. Just eats us away like an emotional cancer, there's nothing inside you to enlighten your soul. You can't do a thing to make you feel whole, so what if we're been looking in all the wrong places? Trying to find gratification to fill our hearts spaces? What if the real answers isn't something conceived? It's not dreamt up by people but something received? See, while everyones trying to find a method that's greater, true help can only come from our creator. Whether you believe doesn't change what is true, and all I can do is present this to you... we try to show our good and cover our bad, just show the happy but never Sad. But god isn't fooled he sees under your mask, he knows all your thoughts and your unending task, that search for acceptance, to keep and preserve it but there's nothing good in us to ever deserve it. But thought I am sinful and stood as goods foe because he is good he stood up and said, no I won't leave you alone, though you deserve hell, I'll love you and free you from your prison cell, I'll come as a man and I'll die in your place, taking your sin and giving you grace but I won't stay dead I'll rise from the grave, I'll show I'm alive and I'm willing to save nose your time on earth may be still filled with strife, but repent and believe and I'll give you life, so though I am wretched and hopeless alone god chose to love me and make me his own now I'm alive when once I was dead. So I'm simple a beggar showing where to find bread, see the trouble we face has been true from the start, the heart of our problem is the problem of our heart, we're all full of flawes, full of sin, full of vice, our hearts need transforming and cleansing by Christ, it's not superficial touch-ups but supernatural chance. It's gives now breath to my lungs, new life to my veins now whatever I go though I don't need a fake smile, because I'm forgiving, adopted and loved as god's child, now it's not just my answers that suits me the best, not just a nice lifestyle valid as all the rest no... it's the way and the truth and the life the reason my smile isn't fake is Christ.