Dear ex boyfriend

Full Friday, empty stomach. Broken heart.
We began like a reverse fairytale, starting with happily ever after.
In the beginning, your eyes were more powerful then your lies. And someone like you was incapable of sin.

Believe me when I say "you had me" but I was never your girlfriend. You had my heart in strings,but I was never your girlfriend. Those string weren't tied to your heart, they were attached to your fingertips.

I'd call you puppet master, if I didn't want to use those strings to hang you. As if choking the breath out of your lungs now, would produce the love, the younger me so desperately needed.

What were you trying to accomplish? What were you going to do with me... after you broke me? What did you want to take me apart for?
What did you need those parts for? When I held the door to my heart open, for you to go.

You ended up locking me out, you did not love me, and u did not leave me, and I couldn't leave you. I felt like I had to feed you. And I starved myself to do it, cause you stayed at the dinner table, asking for more and you growing hungry wasn't something, I could afford.

And when I finely dropped you I broke. I still haven't found a way, back into my own heart. And what's left in it, seams like it's beginning to rot. So I broke a window, gave myself one more crack, I didn't need climbed back in and I was glad to see, that you had left indeed.

All the love I felt at first, wasn't worth the pain I received, but you're gone Now. And I still have these leftovers, I guess that's why I'm writing this.. one last meal for you to eat. And if this gives you, the same food poisoning, eating you gave me, don't blame me.

Blame the game cause you played me, the table have turned, and dinner for you is no longer served.

Dear ex boyfriend, I hope you were hungry for, what I needed to say. I tried to save you for later, but you just were not worth the wait.