Under Enemy Care. [🍁]

Trigger Warning: Mentions of self harm, suicidal thoughts/ actions, mental damage

[Lancelot/Klance]

[EDIT 4/20/22: please stop commenting abt Lotor calling Lance kitten. It's used as a term of endearment, it isn't meant to be weird and it's one I personally enjoy. it's not sexual, he's not a wannabe discord mod. If you don't like it please keep it to yourself! :') ]

Lance woke up with a jolt, confused when he woke up in a violet and white bed. He ran a hand over the luxurious bed, confusion etched into his face. He glanced around the room dumbfounded at the various shades of purple and the large L's displayed across the exquisite room. Before he could get up to investigate, he felt a sharp pain in his abdomen, causing him to lay back down.

"Hello dear blue paladin." A voice spoke.

Lance's head snapped to the side curiously at the voice, attempting to sit up once again. A man walked out of the corner, his yellow eyes glistening in the partially dark room. He had a gentle smile on his face, aside from his usual snarky grin.

"L-Lotor?" Lance asked.

Lotor nodded his head in response, "How are you feeling? You got hit pretty bad." Lotor gently moved to look at Lance's bandages stomach.

Lance didn't know why he didn't stop him, but he didn't care. He couldn't remember much of what happened, but he remembered being left unknowingly. He'd gotten shot, and no one noticed. He couldn't hear or feel Blue or Red, and it's not like the Galra were just gonna let the former blue paladin prance off the ship. So, he was stuck.

"It's uh.. fine I guess." Lance looked to the side.

"Good." Lotor spoke, taking a seat beside him. "Lance, do you want to know why I brought you here?" Lotor faced him, repressing a smile.

"Uh.. No." Lance responded carefully, petrified of saying the wrong thing.

"Lance, you have potential. In my personal opinion, you're the best paladin. Your shooting skills are exquisite, your ship flying skills are divine, and you're overall amazingly talented."

Lance laughed dryly. "Not really.. but thank you." He rubbed his clothes arm, noticing he was wearing a blue sweater aside from his bloodied armor. (That was currently in the prince's personal wash, curtesy of the prince himself.)

"No, you are. And I know that the other paladins don't appreciate you. But I do. Lance, I want you to stay with me. I'll give you whatever you want, whenever you want. You don't have to worry about what the other paladins think."

Lance was in shock. Did Lotor seriously expect him to stay with him?

...

Was Lance seriously considering it..?

Just don't say anything if he asks about Voltron. He wouldn't give up his team for anything. Not even his own life.

It'd been months. Nine, to be specific. Lance had lost hope a long time ago, and his depression and insecurities hadn't been as bad with Lotor around. Though, that didn't stop him feeling unwanted.