Sick of all these voices talking. [🍁]

requested by @drarrygayshipfan

[Trigger Warning: mentions of abuse]
-
[❤️Klance💙]
-
you guys were so specific with the prompts dodkskakkfkf alright I'll do my best
-
also sSTOP HARASSING ME ABOUT G LASKFJRKWOEO PLES IM TOO LAZY TO PROOF READ

requested by @drarrygayshipfan —[Trigger Warning: mentions of abuse]-[❤️Klance💙]-you guys were so specific with the prompts dodkskakkfkf alright I'll do my best-also sSTOP HARASSING ME ABOUT G LASKFJRKWOEO PLES IM TOO LAZY TO PROOF READ

-

Lance has always been quiet. No one knew why, and no one ever really asked. People were curious, yes, but said nothing.

It was often quite upsetting for Lance though. His opinions were often not able to be shared and the boy was almost never understood. He had to speak in hand signals, which not many people know. Aside from Keith that is.

He was an abstruse character, to say the least.

The tan boy made his way down the corridor, his feet pounding as he ran towards the dining room. He tossed his hands up, signing frantically at his team. The group gave him a quizzical look, having no understanding of the odd hand signing language he displayed.

"Woah, woah Lance. Calm down." Keith put his hands up in a defensive-like state. As if Lance's words were attacking him— a reminder to tell the mute boy to slow down. Lance calmed himself, tossing himself on the white chair next to the Texan boy.

He explained to Keith that he was sorry for his absence and that his alarm hadn't gone off. Keith nods, understanding the mildly panicked boy. Though his exclamation was frivolous, the ravenette didn't care much for his tardiness. It was only breakfast, and Keith knew his teammate loved looking his best— due to his many times Lance had rebuffed Keith's statements of him looking fine without his face all made up.

Keith sighed, leaning back into his chair as he waited patiently for his plate. Hunk was making something new today, and the team was honestly quite excited. Every new experiment was more devine than the last.

The large Samoan approached the group, gracefully sliding plates of his new dish across the pale white table. The group took a bite simultaneously, instantly falling into a state of bliss before the corridor began flashing a violent red, alarms blaring and bouncing off the walls.

Lance covered his ears.

The group was tossed into a frenzy, discarding their food and retreating to their armor in a hectic manor. "Aw man!" The Samoan whined. He pulled his apron off sadly but hurriedly as he scattered off with the others.

The battle was heated. The ship had been stronger than they expected— but that was no problem for the prominent group of flying cats. This ship was no match for them in heign sight. Though they still had minor complications, and the smaller ships being a hindrance within their battle.