Fight! Fight! Fi-...What?

😎

[Shance]

[kicks down door with Gucci flip flops] "chinken nungets."

also, I tried to add some fluff because of the Savior hhhh,, sorry again for that!

aalso this one is super short rip

another note: alot of ship things I put in here are just for the angst 😔👊

Keith scoffed, crossing his arms and turning away. "That's not even true!"

Lotor chortled, "What, can't accept the fact that Lance likes me better? Hm?" The prince leaned against a wall.

The two had been going at it for hours, arguing back and forth about who the blue paladin liked more.

Speaking of the devil, Lance walked around the corner with Shiro trailing behind him. "Um, the hey Lance?" Shiro gently grabbed Lance's wrist, smiling softly at him.

Lance turned around, smiling back. "Yeah?"

"Uh, would you wanna go on a date with me?" Shiro rubbed his neck awkwardly. "Of course!" Lance piped up, smiling as Shiro pulled him down the hall excitedly.

Keith and Lotor's jaws practically fell to the floor. They couldn't believe it!

Lotor snarled, "This is your fault!" He hissed, punching Keith in the face. Keith, not even bothering to respond, fired back with a fist to Lotor's jaw.

Lance opened the door, curious about all the odd grunting. His eyes widened in shock as he rushed up to the two, attempting to pull them apart. In return, he received a fist to his face and stumbled back in pain. The two boys stopped immediately, running over to Lance's side as he groaned and rubbed his now sore cheek.

"Ah, crap." Lance groaned, Shiro running in behind Lance, sliding like he was on a banana peel.

"What happened!?" He shouted, cradling Lance in his arms gently but looked up at Keith and Lotor with anger. "Well... About that." Keith chuckled awkwardly.

Shiro rolled his eyes. "Whatever, it doesn't matter." He sighed, picking Lance up bridal style and carrying him to the infirmary.

"Tsk tsk boys." Coran shook his head sadly, walking away and leaving the two boys alone.

short but whatever

sorry 4 disappearing,, I got my phone taken & school started up again so sorry if updates are weird :') I'll try to post as much as possible though!