Savior? {pt. 3}

[M-Preg warning!]

small note (please read!): hi. pwease,, p w e a s e ,, don't leave comments like 'ew i hate this ship' or 'that's INCORRECT' iim sorry,, i do work really hard on all of these ,, and you can say that just be nice(r?) about it ?? im v sorry ,,continue on :')

"Ah, shit." Keith cursed.

"What'd you do this time Keith?" Shiro asked worriedly. "I just asked him if he'd had enough and he started crying... I didn't—"

"We know you didn't mean it like that. It's fine. We're all stressed, especially Lance. Just apologize and I'm sure everything will be fine." Shiro patted Keith's shoulder with a small smile before retreating to the couch and sitting down next to the sleeping Hunk and quietly watching the news.

Keith sighed, slowly making his way up he stairs towards Lance's room. "Lance?" He knocked gently.

"Go away," Lance sniffled. "I don't wanna talk to you.. you probably think I'm fat and annoying and whiny and loud a-and—"

"Lance. I don't think that at all." He chuckled slightly. "I care about you. You're not fat, you're thick, you're not annoying at all, nor whiny or loud. And even if you were, it's just the baby. Okay? I'm sorry."

Silence.

Click

"Well... when you put it like that, I gues—" Lance squealed as he was hugged tightly. Not tight enough to hurt the baby, but still. He squealed happily, wrapping his arms around the taller boys shoulder's with a giggle.

————

"Get the fuck out," Lance growled. He couldn't understand why this dumbass kept coming back like anyone in this damn house cared for him.

"Relax, kitten. Why so hostile?" Lotor grinned, running a finger along the counter as he stepped closer towards Lance.

"Why so hostile..? Why so hostile—Are you fucking serious!?" Lance clenched his fist in anger. Did this dipshit really just ask that? Quiznak, and here Lance was thinking he at least had some sort of brain. He supposed that's why the damned cock waffle kept coming back.

"Come one, kitte—" the voice was cut off as a certain Cuban boy's fist collided with his nose. Blood trickled down his face as he staggered back with a groan. "Well," he chuckled. "It's amazing how now of all times is when you wanna fight back." He grinned, leaning against a wall.

Lance gritted his teeth, charging another clenched fist at Lotor. The latter grabbed the others fist. "Not so fast Kitten."

Before Lance knew it, he was shoved into the floor. "Honestly Lance, I've bested you before. You're no stronger than you were before. If anything you're weaker." Lotor spoke calmly.

Lance on the other hand, was livid. Something snapped, and he let out an enraged scream before slamming his forehead into Lotor's. The prince shouted in pain, finding Lance quick to hop on top of him despite both having blurry vision.

"I am NOT weak! I am NOT your 'kitten', and I am never, EVER, LETTING YOU GET IN MY HOUSE AGAIN!" He shrieked. He slammed his fist against Lotor's face repeatedly, punch after punch Lotor's face became smothered in his own blood, bruises already forming.

The Cuban boy had been so out of it, he hadn't even noticed everyone come down until Keith was pulling him off of Lotor and into his arms. "Lance!? Hey, it's okay, calm dow— oh shit."

Keith looked down fearfully, hoping the liquid seeping into his socks was Lotor's bloo— I mean... spilt sink water.

Lance groaned. "K-Keith..?" He whimpered. Lotor's blood was smeared across his face followed by the sudden look of pain.

"Please don't tell me that's what I think it was—" Shiro's face paled as Hunk dialed 911.

————

After hours and hours of screaming and cursing and crying and more cursing— (mostly at Keith, for whatever reason—) a healthy baby boy was born. He had bright yellow eyes, silky brown hair, and little fangs. His tan face was peppered with white freckles.

Despite the obvious hints of Lotor, the baby was god damn adorable.

"What do you want to name him?" The nurse asked sweetly. Lance looked around, a simple name popped into his head.

"Alexander." He smiled weakly.

The nurse nodded, "Alexander it is."

hi im alive
did you guys miss me 😔🤙