Sleep, love.

requested by @potatomoon-chan

[Hance]

[short, sorry I couldn't think of much. I'll write more later! :D]

Lance sighed shakily as he threw his helmet to the ground. His body was exhausted, and he threw himself onto his bed. He heard a knock at his door, simply groaning as a response.

"Lance, have you been training again?" Hunk rubbed his eyes, shifting as Lance caught a glance of his yellow pajamas.

"I couldn't sleep." He mumbled in response.

Hunk sighed, making his way over to his lover, gently kissing his forehead as he took him into his arms. "Hunkkk..." Lance groaned in embarrassment, hiding his face in Hunks chest as the other boy laughed.

Hunk stood, changing the tired Lance into his pajamas with a smile. The Hawaiian boy took Lance back into his arms, peppering his face with kisses. Lance giggled, his face red as Hunk pampered him. He rolled into his back, pulling Lance into his stomach and sighing slightly. Lance's face was littered with small bruises and cuts.

Lance's smile faltered slightly. "Sorry, I'll stop training so much." Hunk gave him a small peck. "You said that last time." He chuckled.

"Sleep." He said softly, yet demanding. Lance obliged, cuddling into Hunk before dozing off to sleep.

Lance woke up by himself. He assumed his boyfriend had already gotten up and was making breakfast or something. He smiled softly, doing his normal morning routine and making his way to the deck.

"Ugh, finally!" Allura hissed. "Do you do anything but sleep all day? We have things to do, Lance. You can't stay up doing your makeup all day, especially when you're probably the person who needs the most training on this team!" She spat out harshly.

"Get to the training station." She mumbled, annoyance evident in her voice. The team silently glared at her, though no one said anything. Hunk may have growled slightly though—

No one believed it. (except Hunk.) Lance had taken out every single dummy, with nothing but a small scratch over his eyebrow. He huffed as he pulled off his helmet. His sweat had cause his hair to curl up back to its natural style, and his freckles to pop back to the surface. Hunk felt his heart warm at how adorable he looked.

"Sorry, I didn't do better." He growled, tossing his helmet to the floor and walking off to his room.

"In case you didn't know, princess," Hunk started, pressing his finger against Allura's chest harshly. "Lance stays up every night training. I'd say, he's the best on the team." Hunk hissed, walking away to comfort his lover.

Short, I know! Sorry! I couldn't think of anything to write. I hope you enjoyed some small fluff. We love some good soft boys. ÚwÙ.