Lost and Found love

requested by @bluetrident03 !!

Klance

It's a bit rushed but theres fluff at the end!

❀✿❀

Lance woke up groggily, wiping the tears from his eyes yet again. He laughed dryly before pulling himself up and wandering down the stairs.

He smiled softly, looking at the little feet behind the curtain. "Hm, I wonder where little Isabella is." He snickered, holding his hands behind his back and feeling his heart warm at the little giggle.

"Gotcha!" He laughed, reaching out and grabbing the child playfully. "That wasn't fair!" The girl giggled, grabbing her fathers cheeks as she flailed.

"Alright alright, where's your brother?" He smiled. "Watching TV!" She states as her father placed her back down.

"Mateo?" Lance called tenderly, walking into the living room to see his son playing a game on his PlayStation. "Mateo, did you do start your Christmas packet?"

"Yeah dad, I finished it already!" The boy smiled, though keeping his eyes glued to the screen. Lance's children were exceedingly smart, as was he. Something he kept hidden during his little 'space adventure'.

"Alright, I'm going shopping in a few. Uncle Shiro should be over soon, ok? Watch your sister while I'm showering." He spoke, climbing the dark wooden stairs and making his way to his bedroom bathroom.

❀✿❀

"Dad, Shiro is here!"

"Just a second!" Lance called back, running a hand through his curly hair and messily putting his glasses on as he rubbed under his eyes with his moisturizer, wincing at his freckles before pulling his red hoodie on and practically leaping down the stairs.

He dusted his sweater off, looking up to see practically the whole gang. "You brought EVERYONE?" Lance smiled. "I mean, we were hoping you'd let us stay. Holidays are meant to be spent with family, are they not?" Pidge smiled as they'd startled Lance, hugging his from behind and giggling before plopping down onto Lance's large couch.

"I mean, why not?" He smiled weakly.

Family. Everyone. But what about—

"Hey, don't think about it too much kiddo. We know you miss him." Shiro smiled reassuringly, though something about it was off to Lance. Do they not miss him to?

Lance shook his head. He was overthinking.

"Alright. Have fun, feed the kids, and don't let me come back to one of them on the chandelier again!" Lance scolded as Shiro let a bead of sweat roll down the side of his head. Adam snickered in the background, looking at his husbands embarrassed face.

❀✿❀

Lance sighed, frustrated as he couldn't reach the top shelf to get the seasoning he needed.

"Need some help?" A voice called. Lance could hear the smirk on his face and he turned his head. Shock rushed over his face as the male stood before him.