- Juicy

something cute bc I do be vibing to Doja at [checks time] 5 am?? :') ALSO I got a switch!
ill be getting animal crossing soon so 👉👈

Anyways I hope you enjoy it! might be a shorter chapter, sorry!
*

Warning: butt.
[no but really small nsfw warning teehee]

Keith never thought he'd live to see a drunken Lance dancing at a party, but when he had he certainly was not complaining. He'd always thought Lance was joking when he said his hips didn't lie or that he was Shakira 2.0, but seeing him out there made Keith never wanna disagree with him ever again. Taking a sip of his drink it was obvious his eyes began to linger a bit too long— wondering to places he wouldn't admit to them exploring.

He nearly dropped his non-alcoholic beverage as a small brown-haired teenager elbowed him with a bit too much force. His face instantly lit up red as he looked into his cup as if there was a whole new world in the cup. Suddenly, he was terribly interested in whatever was even in there.

"Keith, I was the smartest one on the team. It doesn't take much for me to know you were looking at his ass."

"What? No, I wasn't—"

"Oh please," Pidge chimed in. "Everyone else is— why would his boyfriend be looking?" Pudge took a sip of their water, watching the sweaty male move like there was no tomorrow.

"Everyone?" Keith replied as casually as possible, but it was obvious that was a comment he did not appreciate.

"Don't think about it too much, Kid."

"Kid? I'm older than you." He frowned with furrowed brows.

"Whatever." Pidge then walked away, being joined by a long-haired girl— their girlfriend. The two latched arms before heading for the door. Keith instinctively watched and made sure the two left with no problems, turning back to the dance floor only to see a hysterical Lance in his face, screaming something along the lines of dancing and cheese bread. Keith wasn't sure if it was the alcohol or the window shattering music but who really cared?

Lance dragged his boyfriend to the dance floor but by now he was tired out and ended up just leaning on Keith and laughing every now and then. Keith grinned lovingly at his lover. With a drink in one hand and a Lance in the other, he led Lance back to their bedroom laying him down and kissing his forehead. Eventually, the party died down and a few lingered just to help clean up after themselves before heading home for the night.

Keith returned to his bed, tired from the night, and a bit tipsy himself. He laid in bed beside his partner after tossing off his pants, leaving him in just his boxers and an alcohol-stained t-shirt. Lance turned, rolling into his chest with a small muffled sound.

-

Awaking the next morning Lance was found with an annoying headache from the night before, soothed to find his face resting on his boyfriend's now bare chest. "Mmm mph.." Lance complained. "Headache?" The question was rhetorical, seeing as he already knew the answer. Lance groaned in response, pulling the thick cover over his head to shield him from the obnoxiously bright sunlight. Keith chuckled before handing him conveniently placed water and an Advil before getting up to make coffee for the two.

Lance laid in bed for a moment more after taking the medicine before groggily stumbling to the bathroom. He retched into the toilet for a bit and suddenly regretted taking that Advil so early. It was practically pointless now.

"Aww, you poor thing." Keith snickered.

"Don't patronize me, Mullet." Lance flushed the toilet, holding his head as he accepted his overly sweetened coffee— that was, in Keith's opinion.

Keith laughed again before sipping his own coffee, looking down at Lance as he recalled the way he'd moved last night. His face reddened.

"Is that a present in your pants, or are you just happy to see me?" Lance grinned back.

Keith coughed momentarily, looking down quickly in embarrassment. "Ah— ehm, W-what?"

"Wow, relax— I'm just kidding! Unless.. oh my god, did we have sex last night!? Oh my god we totally did!"

Keith's face was red beyond belief. "What!? N-no, no we didn't!"

Lance began cracking up, practically rolling on the floor watching Keith's face deadpan at his totally unfunny joke. "Very funny Lover-boy.." he mumbled in annoyance.

"Hey— look," his face suddenly became serious. "On the bright side, my ass doesn't hurt. So now we all know you were the bottom." Lance was up now, resting his hand on the other's shoulder with his coffee on the other hand

"In your dreams McLain." Keith tolled his eyes— his boyfriend proceeding to have a fit over how he was just so hilarious. He should be a comedian. Except it isn't comedy, it's just him either embarrassing Keith, flirting with Keith, or just being a loving annoyance as a whole.

Lance stopped laughing abruptly, gripping his head gently. "Ah," he mumbled. Keith looked up at him from under his eyelashes, having been slouched on the counter he almost seemed shorter. Yet when he arose he was a few inches taller than the other. "That's what you get— come here idiot." He kissed the other's messy hair before leading him back to bed. He turned something on the TV and closed their blackout curtains then crawled beside him.

"I never knew you could dance." The two were spooning, so Keith's words practically went directly into Lance's neck.

"I tried to tell you, but you don't listen." Lance sighed with fake sadness.

"I'll never doubt you again 'Shakira 2.0'." He quoted.

"No, you will not." He smirked, shaking his butt against the other momentarily causing the latter to blush and grip him around the waist. "Hey, hey, cut it out. Not while Steven Universe is on." He frowned in disappointment.

"You're right, I apologize." He turned to peck Keith on his lips. The other, being petty and hungry for more, pulled him back. "Oh you are not getting away that easily." The two kissed, Keith still not understanding why Lance bothered to up a fight for dominance. Of course he lost in the end, the two playfully rolling around in the bed before pulling away.

The room was filled with laughter even if all they did was kiss and roll around. But after a bit Keith left to run a bath for the two. He picked Lance up bridal style getting a startled squeal from the said boy. Once in the bath they took turns washing each other off. Their talk was limited due to Lance's usual bath-time singing filled the room. It echoed of course, seeing how their bathroom was quite spacious.

Getting out, Keith sported nothing but a pair of sweats— and Lance a plain ripped shirt to pose as a crop top and a pair of too-short-to-be-socially-acceptable pair of shorts. He then put his arms up, requesting his boyfriend to carry him back to their bed which was now freshly made— courtesy of Keith while Lance got dressed. The taller male obliged, doing just so.

They proceeded to just watch cartoons and such all day— if you don't count Keith disturbing it by pinching Lance's ass. But honestly, who could blame him?

———

A funny/ sorta fluffy chapter bc I never write fluff anymore 💔 I hope you guys liked it :*

Idk what else to write but perhaps,, trans-Lance coming your way? 😳