Under Enemy Care {pt. 3} [🍁]

this chapter doesn't really make any sense sorry hhhhf. i couldn't bring myself into making Keith the bad guy—

[TW: forced actions]

"Lotor, help!"

Everyone paused, Lotor being the first to jump into action. "I'm coming Lance!" He shouted, the remaining paladins taking note of the tears welling up in his eyes.

Lance whimpered as Keith placed a hand over Lance's mouth. "P-please stop screaming, I'm trying to help you Lance! Ok?" The raven haired boy bit his lip hesitantly, sighing as he looked at Lance struggling to get out of his binds. Tears spilled from his eyes as he did so.

"Damn it, Lotor." Keith mumbled. He was sure Lotor had put some sort of mind control spell on the poor boy. How could Lance fall for Lotor, and not Keith?

Keith hesitated for a moment before slamming his mouth to Lance's once more. Lance thrashed about , his tan arms pulling against the rope. His arms began to scar, crimson blood seeping into the binds as he cried. He didn't kiss Keith back, but cried harder as the elder male gently slid his tongue into Lance's mouth. He gripped harshly onto Lance's thighs, his claws barely piercing the Cuban boy's skin and not even noticing the blood trickle down and the dark bruises forming.

When Keith pulled away, he panted, seeing Lance's eyes somehow a brighter blue than before. He thought it was working— the poor boy. He was in such denial, he was so, so desperate. Desperate for his normal, happy Lance to snap back into place, jump into his arms and pepper his face in little kisses. But, that wasn't going to happen.

Keith cupped Lance's face, the boys both crying now. Lance let out a silent gasp as Keith's cold hands gently rubbed over his curves, yanking himself away as he shook in fear. The Cuban refused to submit to Keith, despite whatever intentions his body had. Lance's eyes slammed shut to hide his fear as Keith's hands roamed his body, burying his face into said boys neck, breathing softly as Lance shivered.

"Lance, please come back. We need you— I.. I need you." Keith whispered, his arms shaking and he spoke. There was a moment of silence before Lance responded, his voice confident and bold despite from the few sobs that slipped through. "Maybe you should've thought of that before you l-left me."

Keith's eyes widened before slamming shut. "I didn't leave y—"

The door slammed to the floor. The man of the hour stood there, a murderous aura radiating from him until he spotted his poor little Lance. "Lo-Lo!" Lance cried, yanking his restraints harder before groaning at the pain and laying back down.

The Galra and Altean hybrid jumped into action, tossing Keith into a nearby wall and ignoring his groans as he freed Lance, pulling him into his arms bridal style. Lance wrapped his arms around Lotor's neck, able to give him nothing more than a peck on the lips before he dodged a punch.

Lotor kicked Keith in his groin before running off with a sobbing Lance in his arms. He felt remorse rush through his gut as Lance's whimpers echoed through the halls. "It's ok love, we'll go home and watch movies and I'll even let you braid my hair—" Lotor mumbled, dodging the paladins swiftly as he only cared about getting Lance back safely. Or, as best as he could after that silly hot-headed boy damaged him.