Thicc.

INHALE.

uwu

It's 8:27 am, I haven't slept, and I have somewhere to go later. 😎
Teenage Rebellion.

[Klance]

Lance sighed as his face flushed. Hiding his face in his hands with embarrassment he shimmied out his last pair of pants, which were now ripped.

"Damn it." Lance groaned, looking down at his thighs. They'd grown a significant amount for no apparent reason, and Lance could no longer fit any of his jeans, and had ripped the few pairs of jeans he tried to force on.

Lance now had nothing but a blue sweater, and his boxers. He swiftly kicked on a pair of his shorts, embarrassed at how short they were.

The Cuban flinched as he heard his door open, quickly tossing his blanket over him. "Hey Lance, do you still have my— uh, are you ok?" Keith looked up. He'd notice his lovers red face buried beneath his sheets.

"Yup! Totally fine, get what you need to get any carry on!" A bead of sweat dribbled down Lance's reddened cheek. Keith's suspicions grew.

Keith's eyes wandered around the room, confused at all the ripped pants. "Lance, why are all your pants ripped?" He raised an eyebrow at the brunette.

Lance knew there was no way to get out of this, and maybe Keith would let him borrow a pair of his emo ripped skinny jeans. (Or, just normal pants...)

"Well..." Lance moved the blanket away, revealing his significantly larger thighs, threatening to rip his shorts as well. His thigh gap was completely gone, and the inside of his thighs were both red from the constant friction.

"Holy fucking thicc—" Keith mumbled. He cleared his throat. "You can um, borrow a pair of my sweatpants." Keith shifted to the side, crossing his arms and leaning against Lance's wall.

Lance let out a sigh, "Oh thank you." He grinned, heading towards the door before Keith grabbed his arm gently. "Where are you going?" He questioned. "To go get the sweatpants?" Lance smiled in confusion.

"Not in those shorts— someone will see you!" Keith stated.

"Yeah... So what?" Lance laughed.

"No one can ever see you in these but me." Keith mumbled, picking up Lance who squealed in protest before covering him in a blanket. Keith kept a firm grip on Lance's thighs, knowing exactly what he was doing.

He carried Lance down the hall, grinning as Lance grumbled profanities and mocked Keith under his breath.

Lance slipped the joggers on. They were snug, and fit like jeans but felt more like leggings, if that made sense. The brunette admired himself in the mirror, the grey bottoms causing Lance's thickness to be even more evident. He didn't mind much, it's not like he was really going anywhere. Though he was a bit embarrassed at his larger size, Keith had suggested to take him shopping later.

Speak of the devil, the raven haired boy walked into the room, sipping his tea. "Keith, you could've knocked." Lance frowned slightly, receiving a shrug from the other boy. "I could've been naked in here." He crossed his arms, his small whine more evidently he pouted.

"So?" Keith raised an eyebrow. "I actually meant to come in earlier anyways." A smirk twitched onto his lips as he sipped his tea, chuckling as he walked away from a now flustered and shouting Lance.

it took me like 40 minutes to write this bc I was half asleep & procrastinating. It's currently 9:03 am and I started this at like 8:20.

Just a small little idea, I might make a part two but it'll just be Lance being a total tease— (coughpaybackcough)

alright well I'm exhausted so I'll ACTUALLY go work on Depths now gbye everyone.