- The cut that always bleeds.

sometimes people comment on my old stories and I'll go back and re-read them and I'll be like 😀😑😧😑🤢😑🤮
Uhh anywayz

[Trigger Warning: Self harm, Psychological Abuse, Eating disorder]

[I don't know why but I always imagine them in those really expensive modern homes.. so]

[this is Lotor's house and no one can stop me

[this is Lotor's house and no one can stop me. But,,, he has black blinds bc I said so]

[Oh and uhhhh Lancelot, btw]

Yet again Lance found himself hunched over the toilet vomiting up the food Keith had just made for him. He coughed harshly. Blood trickled down his nose as he collapsed against the bathroom wall shaking. He could hear Keith's heavy feet approaching the bathroom.

"Lance, open the door." His voice was calm at first, that's how it always was. Lance knew that within moments time he'd be yelling and screaming through the door. This happened way too often, nearly every day after dinner his body would simply reject the food he ate and if it didn't he would force it to. He would sit in the bathroom until his body was shaking and Keith would pound on the bathroom door and yell at him. But he loved Keith. He knew he just wanted Lance to get better. He was just being difficult, right?

[if anyone ever tells you your ED is your fault I will personally take it upon myself to game end them 😀]

Lance curled himself up in the corner of the room, his sobs nearly louder than the aggressive banging on the door outside. He didn't know how long he'd been crying, but he couldn't stand it. Everything was in and out, one second he was curled up and the next his arms were slashed and bloodied. His vision was blurred, but it was silent. He looked around, cautiously checking outside the door. When he realized Keith had gone to bed, he made his way to the kitchen and grabbed his keys.

It was late and it was cold, but Lance made his way to the car fumbling to start it up. His pajama bottoms had mud and dirt tracking behind him and his sweater stopped the blood from getting all over the car. In and out of consciousness he'd managed to make his way to Lotor's home, the only person he could really trust enough in this situation. There was the rest of the team, yes, but Lance couldn't bring himself to go to any of them. He walked up to Lotor's door and rang the door only moments before he collapsed.

Lance awoke in a bed with a thick quilted comforter. He examined the room groggily, rubbing his probably swollen eyes. He was alone, but after the usual fog he received whilst waking up his memory was kickstarted, and he realized he was in Lotor's bedroom.

He threw his skinny legs over the side of his bed, noticing a folded shirt on his bedside. It was clear he was meant to change into this as it was so out of place and Lance knew Lotor enjoyed his tidiness. Luckily enough he happened to have a pair of sweats in his car, so he'd have a comfortable pair of bottoms.

He made his was downstairs despite his legs wobbling. The shirt was clutched in his hand and he couldn't stop his shaking no matter how hard he tried. He was so delicate, it was concerning. He turned the corner to see Lotor in the kitchen. He had a pan in his hand and his hair tied up in a messy bun. He wore black based pants, decorated with plaid designing and a dark grey button-up top. The sleeves were folded up, exposing his toned biceps as he worked. As if on instinct Lotor snapped his head in Lance's direction.

"Oh, you're awake." He turned around fully with the pan in his hand. He was making ramen noodles, and not a lot of them by the look of it. Lance's eyes followed the red pot as he spoke.

"Are you feeling any better? You were passed out on my doorstep when you first arrived. Care to explain?"

"Wow, one question at a time Grape-face, I just rose from the dead!" Lance joked, sitting at the island in Lotor's kitchen. Lotor chuckled as he prepared the noodles. "Uh.. I'm fine though, thanks." Lance added awkwardly. Lotor only nodded. "Uhm, so long story short.."

By the end of his story Lance was quite embarrassed to have admitted to so much of these things. And really he'd only gone over Keith's abuse and his eating habits. There were so many things Keith had been doing and yet he didn't even realize were so wrong until he admitted to it out loud. So by the end he found himself with a newfound dislike for Keith. At some point Lotor had slid him the bowl of noodles and Lance simply picked at it pretending to wait until he was done talking then rambling on and on.

Lotor had listened silently the whole time watching over Lance attentively. It gave him an extreme amount of anxiety but he tried to just ignore it. He fiddled with his thumbs as he waited for a response.

"Well, for starters," he raised his hands to rest his head on. "I'm not stupid. And I'm not Keith. I can tell you're trying not to eat and waiting for me to yell or scream, but I'm not. I just want you to eat a little bit please?" He gave a soft smile and Lance's face heated up in embarrassment as he looked down wearily.

Shamefully, he scooped up half a spoonful of soup, slowly slurping until it was gone. He had to admit, the soup was quite well— yet it was hard to enjoy it as a tidal wave of discomfort washed over him. His mind was plagued with words of the weight gain he'd receive just from that little bit of soup, and he coughed weakly as a shiver rushed through his body.

Lotor watched him attentively. He stood and walked over to Lance, leaning down to wrap his arms around the other's head. He hugged him gently until the brunette's arms wrapped tightly around his waist. The two stayed there for a moment, just enjoying each other's company.

"I'm going to help you Lance. I'm going to get you what you need."

Sorry for the short ending I am once again exhausted and my brain cannot function long enough to properly write a chapter 😔 Anywho, mm Lancelot