It's my problem. [????]

[TW: Abuse, self harm]

[Lancelot]

Please tell someone if you're in a verbally or physically abusive relationship! I know it may seem like they care about you and you don't wanna let go, but you'll feel WAY better once you're out of it! You're all amazing! And be ,, safe. (I'm sorry if these little notes are annoying or dumb,, I just really want everyone to be ok,)

Lotor had always noticed Lance's scars and bruises. Despite the Cuban's reassurance that he just crashed into something, the Altean knew that they were all lies. Or, to put it simply; Lance was full of shit.

Lotor played with his pencil, glancing at Lance and noticing yet another bruise on his neck. Though this time, it was... was that a handprint!? The boys eyes widened. He thought maybe Lance had just been covered love bites, but that was clearly a handprint. His eyes narrowed slightly at the bruise, his pencil snapping as Lance pulled his turtleneck up to hide it.

That was it, Lotor was going to confront Lance at the end of school—

"Lance McLain, please come to the office for dismissal."

The brunette smiled, nearly shooting out of his seat. "Hell yeah! Later losers!" He chuckled, dancing strangely out of the class.

Lotor pulled up to Lance's house, parking his motorcycle and unclipping his lavender helmet. Just before knocking on the door he heard a slam. Curiosity taking over, he quickly discarded his morals and peeked into the window as discreetly as possible.

He saw Lance dodging a chair and tears and snot rushing down his reddened face. His eyes widened as he pressed closer, looking for Lance's attacker.

(watching isn't gonna do anything but ok Lotor 😔👌)

Lance whimpered, falling backwards as he was shoved to the ground. "I-I'm sor-sorry!" He choked out, holding up his arms in defense.

"Shut the hell up!" The voice spoke, growling. "I told you to stop fucking doing this shit!" They hissed, harshly grabbing Lance's wrist causing him to cry even harder. "I-I'M SORRY!" He shouted, clawing at the other persons hand desperately. His arms began to bleed and Lotor's heart dropped as he realized they were self-harm scars.

The other person sighed, letting go of Lance's wrist and pulling him into a hug, conveniently hiding his face in Lance's shoulder, it was previously hidden by the blinds.

"I'm sorry.. You know I don't like it when you hurt yourself. I-I didn't mean to..." The persons voice quivered, as if he were scared of his own actions.

That doesn't give you a reason to hurt him though. Lotor thought.

Lance sighed, "I-I know. It's fine." He cuddled his head into their neck and sighed shakily.

"But it's not—" the voice retorted. "You're all bruised up now... I'm sorry." The voice sobbed. Lance rubbed their back gingerly, sighing softly.

"It's fine, they'll heal." He smiled weakly, his mocha hair falling over his glistening chestnut eyes.

"Stop saying it's ok..! Fuck...!" The voice quivered. "I'm hurting you!" They pulled away quickly, grabbing a now frightened Lance by his shoulders. "It's not you—"